New Here and to Clomid.....

Mrs.Perez

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Its so nice to have people to talk to about this stuff!! Well here is my story.....

I had a miscarriage July 1st 2010 and a D&C!! :( Such an aweful time in our lives!!! I dont wish that on anyone!!! Anyways 10 weeks later still no period so I went back to the Dr. and he had to give me provera to jump start her. That was in Sep and my periods have been very far apart so I decided to talk to my Dr. about trying Clomid (to help ovulate). Well I took it Dec 9th and used the OPK's to test for Oing! On Dec 23rd I got the 2 pink lines!!!!!! YAY So that means I O'ed either Christmas eve or Christmas day!!! Now I wait........... Man this wait is killing me!!! I'm just praying for my Christmas Miracle!!!!!! :) This will be my 1st. Hubby and I desperatly want to start our family. I've been feeling some slight symptoms but i dont want to get my hopes up!!

4dpo - White (lotion like) CM sorry TMI... Slightly sore bbs and some lower cramps
5dpo - Yellowish CM, Slight sore bbs again and off and on lower cramping

Baby Dust to everyone!!!

Hi Mrs Perez,
so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

good luck on your journey!!!

lots of baby :dust:

Hi Mrs.
Good luck, let us know how you get on
xx

Hello ladies! Its so nice to have people to talk to about this stuff!! Well here is my story.....

I had a miscarriage July 1st 2010 and a D&C!! :( Such an aweful time in our lives!!! I dont wish that on anyone!!! Anyways 10 weeks later still no period so I went back to the Dr. and he had to give me provera to jump start her. That was in Sep and my periods have been very far apart so I decided to talk to my Dr. about trying Clomid (to help ovulate). Well I took it Dec 9th and used the OPK's to test for Oing! On Dec 23rd I got the 2 pink lines!!!!!! YAY So that means I O'ed either Christmas eve or Christmas day!!! Now I wait........... Man this wait is killing me!!! I'm just praying for my Christmas Miracle!!!!!! :) This will be my 1st. Hubby and I desperatly want to start our family. I've been feeling some slight symptoms but i dont want to get my hopes up!!

4dpo - White (lotion like) CM sorry TMI... Slightly sore bbs and some lower cramps
5dpo - Yellowish CM, Slight sore bbs again and off and on lower cramping

Baby Dust to everyone!!!

So Sorry to hear about your loss!!!
Its really hard no matter how you look at it!!
I hope you can get your stiky bean
:flower:
good luck!

Thank you everyone!!! :) It means so much to have people to talk to about all of this!! Whats everyones story?

Hi Mrs Perez! *waves manically at the screen* I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I am a clomid gal too, and our cycles were pretty much the same days but I ovulated on the 18th December! :happydance:

Me and DH have been trying for almost a year now (gosh that is depressing) and it wasn't until we wasted 6 months with no success that I realised something was wrong - I went to the doctors and after being a little 'loose' with the truth about how long we had been ttc he did a blood test to confirm I wasn't ovulating :cry:

In August I started my first round of clomid 50mg, I was so excited when we get a positive OPK and ovulation confirmed by fertility friend, I wasn't expecting a :bfp: but was over the moon when we got it that same cycle but in September. Loved being pregnant, did suffer some severe mood swings at the beginning but was so excited, it was definitley worth it!

About two weeks after we found out I started feeling less maternal towards my sprout but just figured it was due to hormone changes etc and the women I spoke to explained they had that during pregnancy too. I started to get quite anxious that I didn't have more symptoms, but again everyone told me this was normal for me and to think myself lucky. At almost 10 weeks I went to the loo and passed a minute piece of brown blood about the size of an apple seed - I knew straight away it was a missed miscarriage but again let people talk me out of it.

We had a scan booked at the EPU the next morning and by the time I left I was actually looking forward to seeing my baba wriggling about on screen :cry: Sadly the EPU nurse confirmed my worst fears when she started questioning my dates - they were weeks out compared to sprout's size. I was told it was possible I was just confused and to go back a week later for another scan. I knew then and there we had lost our baby, the bleeding started the next day.

Fast forward to now, I am currently 11DPO, trying to remain positive but also not to get too excited as I know it is more likely to be a :bfn: this cycle. 11 days till testing :haha:

xxxx

Thank you everyone!!! :) It means so much to have people to talk to about all of this!! Whats everyones story?

I have had two mmcs and one chem pg
trips twins and a single
after the third mc I was dxd with MTHFR which is a clotting disprder that also robs my body of b vits
I am on extra b vits and will ttc again when this cycle is over
on clomid which will hopefully help me get my sticky bean

Hi Ladies!
can I join you? I am 9 dpo, 1st round of clomid-100 mg...just got my progesterone results yesterday, 21.9-the nurse said thats good. Has anyone had to have their progesterone checked and if so-what are your results??
Also, being the crazy-obsessed POAS girl that I am-I bought an EPT test and tried last night around dinner time and hey guess what~BFN! I hate this waiting!
And of course my symptoms (because I DONT obsesss about this!!) :)
8 dpo - Cramps
STARVING LAST NIGHT (MIDNIGHT….)
STARVING THIS MORNING 6AM
Thirsty - moody - warm
Hot at night and in the am (but its winter and we have the heat cranked up)
TINGLY BBs /GLOB OF CM in the afternoon
creamy cm after BD

today : 9 dpo
crazy cramping and really sore back-lower area
uncomfortable feeling in right thigh...not a cramp-but achy??
creamy cm

I would love any feed back!! Good luck to us all-sending lots of baby dust!!!!!!!

Thanks for you replys!! So sorry to hear about yalls losses to!! Its a real tough thing for sure!! But here is hoping to get BFP's this time!!!! :) I'm going to be testing on the 8th of January. This just seems like the longest wait of my life!!!

Wow I am testing on the 8th January too! Fertility Friend has estimated the :witch: will be in residence by the 6th but I hate the thought of testing on a work day :haha:

Im due on the 6th as well but it hasnt been regular since the d&c so im just testing 2 weeks after O!!! im sure I will get anxious and test early but gonna try to wait

wait it out my darling, I cant bare the thought of chemical so am really going to stay firm!

So I broke down and tested today and guess what....... BFN!!! :( so I will just keep waiting i guess! I really hate to keep seeing those neg signs!! Any luck with anyone yet??

My bbs are sure getting more and more sore everyday!!! Hope its a good sign!!

I am sorry to hear about your BFN...I tested for 5 days straight and all BFN's..then the lovely AF showed up on sunday...so now on to round 2 of clomid...
I am so disappointed...but I need to remain positive!!!
Does anyone have any ideas on how to remain positive and how to keep your mind of off BFP, babies, the TWW for the next month? lol!
GL MrsNichols!

Aww that stinks about af!! :( maybe 2nd round is your lucky one!!! Best of luck!! I tested again tofay 11 dpo and still bfn :( my bbs are hurtting worse and worse everyday!! So im hopping thats good news but im tryin not to get my hopes up!!! As far as keeping your mind off it..... I wish I knew the answer cause its tough!!! Good luck to u keep me posted!! Its nice to have u all

UPDATE....... Well today im 14dpo and 31cd and guess who showed up this am......... Yep the wicked witch!!! :( Just when I thought I was preg ......... So I called in round two of Clomid I think if this doesnt work this time im just going to stop!!!! This is just getting so hard and frustrating!!!:( I dont know if I can take it anymore!! I ovulated..... Had sex during the "right" days...... Ect..... Why cant I just give my hubby a family.......

Sorry girls had to vent this is really upsetting and my due date is Supposed to be in 2 weeks (after miscarraige) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->