New here and TTC

gamer_chick_1

Reaction score
My hubby and i have a almost 1 yr old daughter. We thought i was pregnant after missing a pill but took a test and was wrong. After that he popped out every pill and threw them away and told me we are trying. So here i am. Andy advice on TTC?

I went off bcp at the beginning of December. Now Cd (cycle day) 54. Still haven't ovulated yet, or at least I don't think so. What day are you on? Are you using OPKs or charting. I would recommend charting, especially going off the pill so you can confirm ovulation. Unfortunately I didn't start temping until cd33. Of course you already have a daughter so you might already know all this lol. Good luck, hope you don't have the same post pill hell as me

I'm new here too. I thought I would join your thread bc the other threads are so long and even though I enjoy reading them, it is hard to keep up with everybody. I am CD 15. I usually have an irregular cycle, but they average 32 days. I expect to o by the end of the month. I am trying to give up diet soda. I need to lose 30 lbs. Those are the things I am working on right now. What are you ladies trying?

Hello sweetmel. I need to lose about 30 lbs too but I am moving tomorrow so really don't have much food in the house because we didn't want to bring much food with us. I have pretty much given pop up. Working on junk food and caffeine next. I love tea so I won't be cutting it out but I will reduce it to 1-2 cups a day. Basically I'm trying to treat my body as though I'm already pregnant. Taking my prenatal's and haven't drank since we started ttc. DF is also on a daily vitamin and we are using conceive plus

Hey babyrogers. I love your photo of the kitties! Moving huh? It is interesting that you say that because that is kinda how I got pregnant with my second son. We moved into a new house and had to “christen” it. I have PCOS so I low carb diet in order to get pregnant. I figured it out by accident and now there is a lot of information on the web to back it up. I’ve been lazy about it the last few years as I went through a transition time. When the New Year arrived, I told myself it is time. I have added some new vitamins to the multi I’ve been taken. I haven’t been drinking alcohol either. I didn’t even have a drink for New Years. What is conceive plus? I will have to look that one up. I didn’t need to ask my husband to start taking his vitamins. He just started taking them all on his own. I think he wants this baby more than I do.

Thanks :) conceive plus is like preseed if you've heard of that. Sperm friendly lubricant that basically mimics cm. I am a little dry thanks to bcp but even women who aren't have found it helpful. And yeah DF did a bunch of research after we started discussing ttc and when we went to pick up prenatals he got his daily vitamin too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->