New here...any insight would be great!!!!!

MommyMohr

Reaction score
Can I join here as well? :flower:

I'm pretty new here. Trying for my third. I have a 10 year old from a previous marriage and an 16 month old with my husband. In the past I have gotten pregnant on the first try. I know that I have been so lucky. I am getting a little older now, just turned 37, so I am worried that age might be against me. :growlmad:

I seem to have 31-32 day cycles. I have been able to see EWCM, but the last couple months, not so much. This is the first month we have been trying. I believe I ovulated on the 16th. I am using the CBFM and OPKs but not charting.

I am still confused as to when you ovulate after the first positive OPK, etc... Hoping we :sex: on the right days. I would love your insight on if we should do it again tonight. I'm currently on CD 20, thinking 1 DPO.

I started testing with the CBFM on CD 6 and was all lows until CD 14.
CD 15 High on CBFM
CD 16 High on CBFM :sex:
CD 17 High on CBFM and a negative OPK late afternoon :sex:
CD 18 High on CBFM and negative OPK in a.m. but POSITIVE OPK in the afternoon and late evening :sex:
CD 19 PEAK on CBFM and POSITIVE OPK in a.m. but negative OPK in p.m. :sex:
CD 20 PEAK on CBFM (TODAY).

Not sure if we have our basis covered or if we should do it again tonight. I THINK I O'd yesterday and feel confident that I caught the beginning and end of my peak pretty well. Just not sure, scared I may still ovulate today....

Advice? Thoughts? Sorry...I know I rambled :blush:... Feels so good to get this out.

Hi, they say ovulation is 12-24 hours after +OPK. So from what you've put id say your ok. Just continue to BD next day or so x

I would definitely say BD tonight and tomorrow night too!

We :sex: last night. Think we will take tonight off as hubby has to work and try one more time tomorrow night. Since I got my first positive OPK on Monday afternoon, before my CBFM picked it up, I'm pretty sure I have O'd already...either Tuesday or yesterday so hopefully I am covered. :spermy:

I fell easily with my son so there is a part of me that thinks it should happen easily again but I know it doesn't always work like that. I think it was on here that they showed the stats of pregnancy percentages in certain age bands and despite popular belief the the percentage of women falling pregnant in the first year between the ages of 35 and 40 didn't drop much at all from ages 30-35, think the drop was by about 2%.

Good luck, yes bd to be on the safe side I'd say.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->