New here, buddy wanted :)

babies7777

Momma and ttc
Reaction score
Hi i'm Isabella 31 and trying ttc 1st, looking for a buddy to go through the journey with. I'm on day 11 of 24-26 cycle and would love to have a buddy to share stories and symptoms with :)

good day I'm currently on CD13 of a 30 day cycle. I'm on my first cycle of fertomid. I went to the doctor today and had a 23mm follie. So he gave me a trigger shot for extra luck this weekend. How long have you been trying?

Hi, i have been unofficially trying since June but doing opk's etc from October. How long have you been trying for?

Sending u lots of luck for the weekend :)

Hi ladies,
I am also 31 years old and TTC 1st. Im CD 11 of a 28 day cycle. Would love to have some buddies :o)

Hi there,
I'm 22 and TTC with #1. I'm on 11dpo. So im on day 24 of 28-33. Feeling a little low tonight. Would be brill to have a buddy to go through this journey we are taking :)
X

Hi to u both!!

Thanks for replying it will be so nice to go through this together :)

I'm on day 13 of 24-26 cycle with occasional 28 days. I have been using opk's the last 3 months with smiley face on day 11, day 9 for the 1st two months. This month was a bit different as i tested from day 9 as usual but tested in the morning with fmu it was the digital ones and it was negative but looking at the stick it was quite a good 2nd line but from then on it has just got lighter and lighter till all most nothing today so i either think i was a positive on day 9 but tested too early in the morning or im ovulating later this month... not sure. I have the clear blue monitor ordered and its on its way so if AF comes this month i can start using it from then. I will feel much better with that as i dont always trust opk's as some people say test in the morning with fmu some say in the afternoon so it gets confusing.
Do you both get many symptoms before or after ovulation? i get really bloated, sore boobs, and pee loads more so much so that last month i was convinced it must be a bfp but then the witch came and bfn :( Are you using opk's, temping or cbfm?

So hoping for a bfp soon for us all!!

xx

I haven't used anything to track during my cycle. Tbh I didn't even know these kind of sites existed til a couple of weeks ago when I started getting a bit obsessed about what's happening in my body! Before hubby and I were ttc I didn't really notice that i have many AF symptoms. Just the usual cramps the night before. Last month was the 1st month of TTC and I had every symptom under the sun that could have linked with pg. Then AF arrived. This month, something different. Tingling nipples, aching down the sides. Cramps in lower abdomen area. Twinges in tummy. Feeling really tired. I'm not convinced this is my month tho!! I've just got to be patient and I'm not very good at being patient! :)
How's it going for everyone else? Xx

I haven't used anything to track during my cycle. Tbh I didn't even know these kind of sites existed til a couple of weeks ago when I started getting a bit obsessed about what's happening in my body! Before hubby and I were ttc I didn't really notice that i have many AF symptoms. Just the usual cramps the night before. Last month was the 1st month of TTC and I had every symptom under the sun that could have linked with pg. Then AF arrived. This month, something different. Tingling nipples, aching down the sides. Cramps in lower abdomen area. Twinges in tummy. Feeling really tired. I'm not convinced this is my month tho!! I've just got to be patient and I'm not very good at being patient! :)

I hope its your month. I am such a nightmare for preg symptoms nauseous every month since started trying and tired! I am just finishing AF so am really impatient to get started again. xx

Yes me too i have had lots of your symptoms last month and starting again with lower backache and being bloated. Im not convinced its my month either, although my hubby keeps telling me im pregnant :) Hopefully it will be our time next month :)

Hubby's get away lightly, they just do their work then sit and wait. Us women have to go through the symptoms and what ifs etc. Still hopeful but something inside me is just not convinced but I'm in denial at the mo. So until AF shows there's still a chance right??? Makes it a bit more barable to know there are others that are going through the same thing! :) xx

Hubby's get away lightly, they just do their work then sit and wait. Us women have to go through the symptoms and what ifs etc. Still hopeful but something inside me is just not convinced but I'm in denial at the mo. So until AF shows there's still a chance right??? Makes it a bit more barable to know there are others that are going through the same thing! :) xx

Yes def know what you mean until AF comes its still possible :) i have been feeling crampy today and still bloated but saying that i have been feeling like this since we started trying, idk i just think we pay more attention to it now as is what we want so much. My clear blue monitor came this morning so its ready to use if AF comes but would be amazing to not have to need it. How are u feeling today? any more symptoms? Its funny you always see people on tv etc they get pregnant the ist time yet when you want it and plan it seems to take forever, im impatient too ;)

Glad we can share the journey xx

It always looks so easy on films and tv etc, quite frustrating it's not always as simple as that! I'm feeling a little more positive today with it all but still don't think this is my month. We'll have to wait and see. Last night I had some bad twinges in lower abdomen area. I have been feeling sick for a few days on and off. Nothing that really bothers me but it's there! My left boob (nipple) is itchy. The other night they were burning. And they are quite sore and getting more sensitive by the day. I guess I haven't got that much longer before I find out for def.
How's everyone else feeling today? Any symptoms? X

Hi ladies,
I am also 31 years old and TTC 1st. Im CD 11 of a 28 day cycle. Would love to have some buddies :o)

Hi how's things? im on day 14 now, bloated and crampy. Are you having any symptoms? :)

It always looks so easy on films and tv etc, quite frustrating it's not always as simple as that! I'm feeling a little more positive today with it all but still don't think this is my month. We'll have to wait and see. Last night I had some bad twinges in lower abdomen area. I have been feeling sick for a few days on and off. Nothing that really bothers me but it's there! My left boob (nipple) is itchy. The other night they were burning. And they are quite sore and getting more sensitive by the day. I guess I haven't got that much longer before I find out for def.
How's everyone else feeling today? Any symptoms? X

Just bloated, sore boobs and feeling hungry, trying to be positive fingers crossed for us all :)

Fingers crossed is all we can do at the mo! CD 26 today. If my cycle is behaving this month I should be 2 days away from AF but I have been known for AF not to show until the 33rd day.
This is where I crumble.... 'One born every minute' in the UK. Its fab but goodness me, I do envy those poor women in labour, as CRAZY as that might sound!!!
I keep picking on food all day! Can't stand it cos I always feel so piggy afterwards but I cant stop myself!! :( x

No show for AF today, just brown CM when I wiped this morning but nothing since... weird right? I always have pink stuff at the very start of AF.
Back ache and headeaches... weeing like there's no tomorrow and I havent drunk anything more than usual. Still dont feel as though AF is going to show, def not tonight and maybe not tomorrow. We shall see.
How are you feeling today? x

No show for AF today, just brown CM when I wiped this morning but nothing since... weird right? I always have pink stuff at the very start of AF.
Back ache and headeaches... weeing like there's no tomorrow and I havent drunk anything more than usual. Still dont feel as though AF is going to show, def not tonight and maybe not tomorrow. We shall see.
How are you feeling today? x

That is weird as its the opposite of what you normally have. I am still bloated and achy today. I have my fingers crossed for u :) x

Hey,
AF showed for me on thursday. The day after that brown stuff I had.
So I'm on CD 3,feeling a little better today. Really looking to start the 3rd TTC cycle. Feeling hopeful for this month! Really hoping this is the one!!
How is everyone doing?
How are you feeling babies7777?

Hello MummyP2b,

It is so annoying when AF starts misbehaving and getting your hopes up!

I am on CD11 and according to FF at my most fertile:happydance:

I too have a good feeling about this month, babydust to everyone:dust:

oooh fingers crossed for you Peanutty81.
:)
Keep us all posted.
AF has practically gone which is great!! Hubby is really keen to get started bless him!!! :)
Feeling positive this month! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->