New here, buddy wanted :)

Hey,
AF showed for me on thursday. The day after that brown stuff I had.
So I'm on CD 3,feeling a little better today. Really looking to start the 3rd TTC cycle. Feeling hopeful for this month! Really hoping this is the one!!
How is everyone doing?
How are you feeling babies7777?

Hi glad ur feeling better, i agree this has to be the month for us both. Im on day 21 today no af yet but lots of af symptoms backache headache etc so sure it will come in the next few days :( hoping i doesnt but just trying to stay positive for next month if it does.
How r u feeling today?

x

Feeling good (apart from being at work) thank you.
AF has gone now and hubby and I are both looking forward to getting back on track and giving it our best shot! I'm hoping my good feeling and positive thinking is going to help!
I have my fingers crossed for you that AF doesn't show and you get your BFP!! :) any symptoms? X

Feeling good (apart from being at work) thank you.
AF has gone now and hubby and I are both looking forward to getting back on track and giving it our best shot! I'm hoping my good feeling and positive thinking is going to help!
I have my fingers crossed for you that AF doesn't show and you get your BFP!! :) any symptoms? X

Glad u r feeling positive lets hope this month works for us both :)
Im having cramps and sore boobs so its not looking good :( until af starts for real tho guess there is still hope but my inner voice is saying not this time :( Its one born every minute tonight do u watch it? i have been getting hubby to watch all the baby programmes, bringing home baby, baby story etc sooo hope we both get a BFP soon!!
What do you do for work? i was doing my nurse training finished 2 years but had to leave as we relocated and couldnt work the travel time and expenses so im looking for a job at the mo. Had an interview on monday so fingers crossed, it was administration but im also looking into becoming a registered child minder something i can do when the baby is here and bring in some money etc.
I hate this part the most i think the day or so before AF when you just know its coming yet you hope so bad its not. Have to stay positive for next month tho :)
Hope work goes fast for u.

xx

fingers are crossed for you that you get your BFP this month. :)
I LOVE one born every minute! I cry at it! haha! I'm watching it now on ch4 +1. :) it does look painful but it doesnt put me off one little bit!! I cant wait! Hubby washes it too which makes me happy, he doesnt seem too grossed out by it!
I was doing my nurse training for children. I did it up to 2 years and left cos I was really homesick and hubby didnt have a job (we were living together in leicester) so we came home. I then became a nanny! CRAZY!!!!! I wish I had become a childminder, I did look into registering but my mum kept trying to put me off! so I didnt....grrr! I think when I have a baby I will register because I couldnt go and look after other children In their homes when I have my own to look after too.
I dont know maybe I might just Look for something totally different!... I know..... Hubby should get a better, more well paid job!!! :)
Im hoping this month goes quick but Im really happy now AF has gone and we can begin the fun and games :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->