New here but not 1st timer

ZPBLESSED

Mom of two
Reaction score
HI, There!

I'm new to this board but been a member to another US board for about two years. I'm glad I found this site, because I see girls here are very responsive to others questions and answer in a very sweet tone all our worries. I've been married for 18 years and I have two daughters from this marriage, their ages are 16 and 11. I'm recently turned 40 years old and have had 5 recurrent M/C's in the last two years. As of today I'm 5 weeks 4 days pregnant again and super worried that is happenening again because of the lack of symptoms. I hope I can get all the support I need and wish you all the best.

:hug:
ZPBLESSED

hey hunni welcome to BnB

in so sorry to hear of your losses. but are you being monitered more closely now??

congrats on this pregnancy and im sending lots of sticky dust you way:dust:.

good luck hunni:hugs:
xx

Thank you all for the warm welcoming!

16mumtobe- Unfortunately I have lost Insurance coverage, but I'm planning to go around 6 to 7 weeks to an OB so I can get and U/S, that is If I don't m/c before. Sorry to sound so pesimistic but I don't want to get my hopes up one more time and then lose this baby again, but hopefully they can see something this time, even when I don't fell pg at all.

Thank you all for the warm welcoming!

16mumtobe- Unfortunately I have lost Insurance coverage, but I'm planning to go around 6 to 7 weeks to an OB so I can get and U/S, that is If I don't m/c before. Sorry to sound so pesimistic but I don't want to get my hopes up one more time and then lose this baby again, but hopefully they can see something this time, even when I don't fell pg at all.

its completely understandable that your wary. fingers crossed everything will be all right this time. im sure they will be :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->