new here! cant get over it!

xclairex

mummy to 3 little angels
Reaction score
hi
newbie here! just really needed to chat and get my feelings out! hope you all dont mind!? i had 2 miscarriages last year one at 6 weeks and one at 9 weeks i have not really had any support from my boyfriend over it and just feel i could do with a chat with someone whos been through the same! my first miscarriage i only found out 4 days before i started bleeding and on my second miscarridge i found out at 6 weeks went for my first scan at 8 weeks and sadly there was no heart beat they told me my babys growth was that off a 4 week featus and they said it would be a non viable pregnancy but i would need to go back a in a week to see if there was any change. On the day of going back i woke up in agony and pouring with blood i then had to wait for the bleeding to stop to go back to the hospital! and when i did they told me the baby had gone it was awful and i feel so bad seeing my baby on the scan one minute and then gone the next. I think about it everyday thinking i could have a baby now or a big bump im sorry for everyone elses loss and hope someone replies who feels the same!x

So sorry to hear of your losses. I hope you can find the support system you need :hugs:

Hugs!!

A miscarriage is one of the hardest things we have to go through, and you went through 2 of them. I lost a baby last January at week 6 and it almost destroyed me. Take everything one day at a time and eventually, it will get better.

Don't ever give up hope of having a baby. A year after my miscarriage, I am now 20 weeks pregnant.

We are here if/when you need us! :hugs:

:cry: thank you shed a little tear it helps to talk to people who have been in the same position i feel like i have not got over this at all and i cant! i cant wait to have that feeling back or looking at a test and it reading positive! im back on the pill now dont want to try again yet! but looking forward to when i do! congratulations on your baby soon to be arriving!!:happydance:

I have had 9 miscarriages, BUT I also have 3 daughters and baby due in May. They were awful at the time and you need time to grieve for your loss. Having said that you will get through it and in time its easier. I kept going as i knew how desparately I wanted a baby, for me dwelling on wouldhave beens would have been no good for me. One day it will feel right to try again. :hugs:

thankyou for your reply im sorry you have had nine losses but congrats on your new baby that will be here soon! x

Hi Claire

I am sorry to hear your very sad news. I m/c over 4 weeks ago at 9 weeks.

Although I was deeply upset, I am now at the stage where although I am still tearful when I see a pregnant woman or a baby in a pram, I feel I have moved on a stage. I am not so emotional.

However, although I desperately want a child, I am not sure I am quite ready yet.

Please use this forum to release any pent up emotions. Have you tried talking to your OH about your feelings? I have done so with mine and my family and feel they must be so fed up with me. B&B is excellent as you meet so many different women from all over the world going through similar situations.

We are all here to help you

Sending you a hug :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss *hugs.* I lost my baby a few weeks ago at 16wks. I also imagine the bump I would have now and about how the baby would be kicking me so much now.

I don't know what it is about some men. I'm not sure if they can understand what it's like to have a baby growing inside them and then lose it. My bf was sad, but not nearly as devastated as I am.

i have spoke to my other half yes! but really dont think he realises what i went through or what it feels like! i dont feel i can talk to him and thats very sad! i love him to bits but there jus no way of telling him my feelings! i am so happy for this site as i feel it is helping me understand and talk to people in the same situation thank you for your reply! and sorry to hear u lost your little one! x

hi honey bunch thanks for your reply! no men dont really understand! my boyfriend went a bit weird after the first miscarriage cried alot then on the second i feel like he didnt really care maybe he was hidin his emotions i dont no! im sorry to hear what you went through as you were quite far along! if u need a chat then i am here :hugs: x

Hi Claire

I am so sorry for your losses.

I had my D&C 10 days ago - I was 10 weeks. I think many people feel that they don't get the required support from their partners. Personally I don't think that many men are ever going to understand the sense of loss that many women feel , for a start there is the whole physical and hormonal side never mind the emotional side.

I have lots of friends and family who have had miscarriages and have been really great by both giving me space and letting me know they are there if I need them but I still feel very alone. I don't even want to talk to anyone at the minute since I found out 2 weeks ago I have only left the house once to get my D&C. Thats why I think this site has been great as a lot of the people you chat to are currently at the same stage as you and I think that makes a difference. I know that prior to having my miscarriage I would have tried to be supportive as best I could to family/friends who had a miscarriage but I really had no comprehension of how they were feeling. I can not believe how hard my miscarriage has hit me. I can't even think about going back to work or normality currently but hopefully this period will pass as the last thing I want to do is get into a rut and depression!!

Anyway apologies for the lengthy message but I thought I would let you know that I am having a bad day also......

hi honey,
thankyou for a lovely msg me and oh have decided we are gong to try again so i hope that in time u and ur oh will feel u can! it is and was the wordt thing i have ever been thro but the only real way ive got thro it is everyone on here! i hope in time u will feel u can go out again and if u everwant to msg me feel free im a v good listner lol sending you a big:hugs: xx

I am so sorry for your loss Claire,

I had a miscarriage in November last year and it was awful. Take all the time you need to recover emotionally and physically.

xxx

I am so sorry for your loss Claire,

I had a miscarriage in November last year and it was awful. Take all the time you need to recover emotionally and physically.

xxx

thanks for your msg hun me and oh are now ready to try again cant wait for bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->