New here! First time pregnant

NewLeaf

Reaction score
Hi! I just found out I am pregnant (about 5 weeks)... though it definitely does not seem real yet! We were TTC but it was the first month trying so I was quite surprised! Really thought those cramps were an impending AF... I have been silently reading the posts here to compare symptoms and thought I should actually join in the convo :)

I saw someone mention a group for those expecting in June. Where can I find that group?

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! I just found out I am pregnant (about 5 weeks)... though it definitely does not seem real yet! We were TTC but it was the first month trying so I was quite surprised! Really thought those cramps were an impending AF... I have been silently reading the posts here to compare symptoms and thought I should actually join in the convo :)

I saw someone mention a group for those expecting in June. Where can I find that group?

Nice to meet you all!

Congratulations! Go to forum jump. Groups. Pregnancy.. And there is a group called June Jewels :)

Congratulations on your 1st pregnancy:flow:

Happy & Healthy 9 months xx

Nice to meet you all!

Congrats and welcome to BnB!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"