New here from So. Cal, USA

Melinda

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Melinda. I stumbled on this forum by accident! It looks really well setup and it has a lot of forums! I'm excited to read on and post!

I am a SAHM, my husband and I are expecting #4 this July. We are a Navy family stationed in San Diego. It's nice here, well not lately, with all the cold and rain we have had, but normally, it is gorgeous!

I'm 14 weeks 4 days today, I have my next appt tomorrow, so we are excited, about that. We have 3 girls, 11 (almost 12), 7 & a half, and 4 & a half. So, it'd be nice to have this last one be a boy. But if not we won't be disappointed, and also won't be trying again. LOL

Anyway, this is just a little bit about me.

Melinda

hiya melinda! welcome :D always nice to speak to someone across the water! im from scotland! hope ur appt goes well 2mo xxx

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations on #4!

Welcome and congrats on #4! Hope its a :blue: for you but :pink: is ok too :). Also want to say i am a fellow military spouse :) my DH is in the Air Force, and we're stationed on the other side of the U.S.A. in Dover AFB Delaware :D.

welcome ! i am in SAn FRancisco trying for number #1 !
we are also have the cold and the rain GRRRRRRRRRR!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Im up in Sacramento :)

Hi, welcome to BnB & congrats with :baby: number 4!!

xx

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Congratulations and wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! x

hiya melinda,congrats on babs number 4.im from south wales and expecting babs number 5!!!!:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->