• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Here...hello :)

one4 me2

TTC #1
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself...I've been stalking this site since yesterday, and everyone seems really great. Well, here's my story...

So we've been ttc for several years now (me: 38, DH: 46), and except for a high FSH of 13, nothing else seems to be wrong...as far as I've been told. I had a chemical in Oct. 2008, and since then, no luck. We even tried one round of IVF, but they could only fertilize one egg, and that was a no go. My husband has super marching soldiers (that, of course he is proud of), so I know it's coming from my end. Today I'm 7dpo and on 5dpo I came down with a low grade fever of 100.5 or so with aches and chills:cold:. I also had some diarrhea (sorry) and my stomach felt funny (not sick-like). Last night I had AF-like cramps that went away today, but I still feel blah today(my LP is 16 days). By the next morning it was gone. I'm not making much of it, cause I always tell myself that this body doesn't seem to want to make babies...but we will see.

:dust: to everyone!

Welcome! I hope you get your :bfp:soon xx

Hi There!

Didnt' want to read and run....you sound like you are in a similar position as myself. My FSH also was high. I am on my 2nd cycle of injectible medications. Response this month is only 1 maturing follie - hopefully IUI on Sunday afternoon. My RE tells me that there are "other" ways to stimulate ovarian production in "older" (sorry - I'm older than you...LOL) women. He suggested taking DHEA prior to injectibles. The benefits seem to be fantastic, so not much hope for this month (although it does take just one) and looking forward to moving on to this.

I hope you get your BFP this month and don't have to look into these things, but DHEA seems to be very interesting and improving our chances by as much as 25% each cycle!

Good Luck...keep us posted!

Wendy

Hi There!

Didnt' want to read and run....you sound like you are in a similar position as myself. My FSH also was high. I am on my 2nd cycle of injectible medications. Response this month is only 1 maturing follie - hopefully IUI on Sunday afternoon. My RE tells me that there are "other" ways to stimulate ovarian production in "older" (sorry - I'm older than you...LOL) women. He suggested taking DHEA prior to injectibles. The benefits seem to be fantastic, so not much hope for this month (although it does take just one) and looking forward to moving on to this.

I hope you get your BFP this month and don't have to look into these things, but DHEA seems to be very interesting and improving our chances by as much as 25% each cycle!

Good Luck...keep us posted!

Wendy

Thanks, Wendy. I've read about DHEA, but wasn't sure if I wanted to take it or not. I'll look into it again and see. I hope all goes well with you cause I know how stressful it all can be. :hugs:

Welcome to the site One4me2. I only joined a month or so ago and its fabulous to be able to talk to ladies going through similar issues.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"