New Here...Hi!

angelwishes12

Reaction score
Well just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! Just started TTC again after not trying but not avoiding....very long story. We have a son 4 years old and a daughter 20 and a son 22. We, well, I decided we should TTC one more after a scare with an abnormal mammogram...everything was fine, but something made me think we needed one more in our family. Maybe midlife crisis thing idk(I'm 42) and know the odds are against me, but hopefully God will grant us one more blessing:flower: Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and give a brief intro:winkwink:

Well just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! Just started TTC again after not trying but not avoiding....very long story. We have a son 4 years old and a daughter 20 and a son 22. We, well, I decided we should TTC one more after a scare with an abnormal mammogram...everything was fine, but something made me think we needed one more in our family. Maybe midlife crisis thing idk(I'm 42) and know the odds are against me, but hopefully God will grant us one more blessing:flower: Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and give a brief intro:winkwink:

welcome angelwishes! :flower:

Hey there angelwishes :hi:

Hope your blessing is granted very soon. x

:flower:

Welcome Angelwishes :hi:

I pray that God fulfils your desire for another child soon [-o<

Hi Angel, :flower:

I am newer too! I wanted to welcome you to the group! I hope you get your blessing too :) :baby:

Faith is something we should greatly have no matter what life would take us. I know fully that your prayers will be granted soon. Just hold on to all your dreams and aims in life, and everything will fall into its appropriate plays. Good luck!
:kiss:

Hi and welcome to the forum,hope u get your bfp soon,wishing u lots of luck,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->