New here - Introduction

A

Alicia.C

Hello ladies!
Hope you al had a great Christmas! I thought Id stop in here and introduce myself a bit. My names Alicia. Ive been with my high school sweet heart since 1999 and married to him since 2005. His name is Tom. We had TTC for a total of 6 years. This first 2.5 years we had 7 confirmed miscarriages, the next 3.5 years, we dealt with unexplained infertility. After tons of blood work for both Tom and I, as well as a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, HSG, D&C and 2 uterus biopsies, and 2 few complete sperm analysis' for Tom (results always 3x higher then average), we started Clomid February 2007. March I found out I was pregnant. My son was born on his due date, November 16th, 2007 weighing 6lbs 11oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. The PP bleeding ended December 18th and I got my first AF on Christmas day. January 26th 2008, I found out I was pregnant again, no meds needed and BD'd only 3 times. My daughter Grace was born exactly a week late on October 7th, 2008 weighing 7lbs 15oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. And December 20th, I got my first very faint BFP for this 3rd baby! I have been spotting since the 26th though, however my temps are still up and with Grace, I spotted and bled with cramping for 3.5 weeks, all was fine. I should get my blood work results back tomorrow.

Nice to meet you all!

Thank you both! I tested again with my last $store test, very positive. So I just dont know. Anyway, thanks again!

Thats amazing! Your story will be an inspiration for many. I am praying for your little bean, have a happy and healthy months xxxx

Wow! What a story!! Welcome and congrats on the latest pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->