New here - lost my boy at 22 weeks (long)

so sorry for your loss. thank you for sharing.
even as far along as i was, which was not as far as anyone else here, but father than those in the miscarriage forums, i still cannot write my story from start to finish. i told it to peple in pieces as it happened.. but now.. i just can't relive it.. so i can imagine what incredible courage it took to write that<3 welcome

And one day and trust me the day will come you will tell it, but in your time nobody else's. I told my story and then months later I also told a lie that I had to admit, the lie was I didn't go to the hospital when I should have and I gave birth in my home on purpose :cry::cry::cry: I didn't even admit that to my husband, but I posted it on here, why? Cause I was ready to and whenever your are ready then we all will be here for you, in your time , not ours..:kiss:
XOXOXOOXOXO

I'm so sorry for you loss :hugs: I lost my little boy at around 19 weeks and delivered at 20, I have found this place really helpful during this time even if i'm only lurking but i was also offered a chance to attend monthly meetings held by the hospital which i've also been going to and they're also really good even if you dont talk to anyone and just listen to others its a comfort to have others around who know what it feels like. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->