New here, obviously

Nik_

Reaction score
Hello all. For about 3 weeks or so now, I've been getting this feeling that I might be pregnant and I just can't shake it. I'm going to be testing later on this week. I thought that this would be an appropriate forum to join if I am pregnant.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!! Wishing you all the best!!!

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/572/572554rr8wzizaah.gif
and welcome,good luck on getting your :bfp:x

welcome! I'm new here too, but I'd thought I'd wish you good uck with your :bfp:! Let us know when you find out.

Hi

Welcome to BnB. Good luck with the :bfp:

Welcome and good luck with your BFP XXX

Welcome & let us know how testing goes hun..........good luck xxx

:hug:

:hi:

hello - fingers crossed for a BFP for you!!!

:hi:

hello - fingers crossed for a BFP for you!!!
I'm crossing them for a BFN!

Thank you all for your posts! :hug: It's slightly funny that I received more posts in this thread than my one asking for support and advice.

There are some areas that are "busier" than others. This could be why you got more responses here. I looked at your other post and honestly I don't really have any advice for you, I don't know much about the pills that you only get a period on every 3 months, but I do know people who have gotten pregnant on the pill before, even when they took them correctly (nothing is 100% effective I guess). You might try posting your questions in the first trimester area, you will probably get more responses there. Good luck! I hope you get the results you are looking for :hugs:

There are some areas that are "busier" than others. This could be why you got more responses here. I looked at your other post and honestly I don't really have any advice for you, I don't know much about the pills that you only get a period on every 3 months, but I do know people who have gotten pregnant on the pill before, even when they took them correctly (nothing is 100% effective I guess). You might try posting your questions in the first trimester area, you will probably get more responses there. Good luck! I hope you get the results you are looking for :hugs:
The pills are basically the same as normal ones, except it's a 92 or so day cycle instead of the 21 or 28 that most birth control pills have.

Thank you. I'll post in the area you suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->