New here, so just thought I'd say hi :)

galasriniel13

Reaction score
Hey Girls

I'm new here. I am 18, almost 19, and work as a nanny. I live with my boyfriend who's 27, one of my best friends, and her boyfriend.
i got my positive pregnancy test on 1 october.
unfortunately woke up on thursday bleeding. was pretty bright and heavy. went to the doctors who ran bloods took my temp (which was high) and booked me for an ultrasound on monday.
bleeding has reduced to spotting now, so hopefully thats a good sign?
i also have my first appt with my midwife on wednesday afternoon, which i am looking forward to, as i will be able to find out for definate my due date :happydance:

Hi :)
How many weeks are you do you know?
Hoping everything is okay :D
xx

Wow thats quick, I'm going to see the doc on Monday and will probably get a midwife appointment for the start to middle of December. Congratulations !!!! I hope your ok and can stick with us till the end :)

congratulations on your BFP! Hope everything is ok when you have your ultrasound

Hi, I am guessing I'm at most 12 weeks, but before getting pregnant had really irregular periods.
my scan has been rescheduled to tomorrow morning, due to work commitments and im starting to get antsy. my bleeding has almost stopped, and its just brown spotting now, so feeling a lot better, just want to see that heartbeat and that everything is ok tomorrow!
thanks everyone for saying hi and not reading & runnning.
hope to share a happy and healthy nine months with all of you.
anyone from australia??

Congratulations on your BFP & fx for you that your scan goes well tomorrow, best of luck :thumbup:

Hey Girls,

Have been away for a while.
Hopefully all your pregnancies are going really well. Unfortunately it was revealed at my appt that I had miscarried. Me and my partner are doing well, obviously having our bad days, but looking at starting to try and conceive!

Just thought I'd let you all know what happened :)

Hey Girls,

Have been away for a while.
Hopefully all your pregnancies are going really well. Unfortunately it was revealed at my appt that I had miscarried. Me and my partner are doing well, obviously having our bad days, but looking at starting to try and conceive!

Just thought I'd let you all know what happened :)

i am so so sorry about your miscarriage. i have been through it twice, the worst feeling ever. Things will start improving hun. Sending you lots of baby dust for next time :hugs: :dust:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt12cea5.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->