New here! Symptom-obsess with me. 5dpo 12/04/10 & testing 17/04/10

whitewoman

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm new to this site. Sorry if my screen name offends anyone. I am going to put this out there now in my first post here, I'm not racist - my last name is White, and I needed something creative that didn't give away my identity (oh, the joys of the internet, eh?). Let's just say I'm not too creative.

Okay, so I am looking for people to symptom-obsess with me! I'm 5dpo today, and I'm gonna be testing prob at 10dpo (if I am still optimistic by then). That's Saturday. Anyone near me in dpo and testing this weekend, either Fri, Sat, or Sun? I'd love to meet you!

Please respond! This is my first post here so I'm new to how this site works...

Well Im due for af on the 17...Im apparently 10 dpo today, but dont have any idea whether I should test today or not... will probably wait till about the 16th though, cuz I dont want to test early, then convinve myself it was too early then test again and after Im through end up with 2 or 3 negatives instead of just one...

Hey Sunny89,
So does that mean you're up for testing with me the 17th or not? How long are your luteal phases usually?

im 7dpo 2day but guna try hold it out till at least 13dpo :? :shrug: maybe 11dpo:rofl:

:hi: welcome to the site x

Hey Sunny89,
So does that mean you're up for testing with me the 17th or not? How long are your luteal phases usually?

Yes I am...tested this morning :dohh: holding off till the 17 th now... They are 14-15 days long

im 9dpo af due on the 19th. but i am so tempted to test tommorow.

Welcome!

I'm trying really hard to hold out till 17th. Haven't had a BFP before DPO 12 in the past. :dust: for both of us!

I'm testing Saturday, that'll put me 11dpo, probably too early but i'll have gone mad by then anyway and won't be able to help myself.

Good Luck x x

Hey everyone!
I'm new to this site. Sorry if my screen name offends anyone. I am going to put this out there now in my first post here, I'm not racist - my last name is White, and I needed something creative that didn't give away my identity (oh, the joys of the internet, eh?). Let's just say I'm not too creative.

Okay, so I am looking for people to symptom-obsess with me! I'm 5dpo today, and I'm gonna be testing prob at 10dpo (if I am still optimistic by then). That's Saturday. Anyone near me in dpo and testing this weekend, either Fri, Sat, or Sun? I'd love to meet you!

Please respond! This is my first post here so I'm new to how this site works...

OMG! That's so funny! :haha: Yeah, I feel you about the difficulty of choosing a good screen name. Isi is the beginning of one of my dozen names (Africans love to go crazy with names....lol! And it's a 10 letter name that's not even on my birh certificate, so I guess I'm safe :wink: )

I'm just 5dpo toda and with no tangible symptoms to report....but would love to symptom spot with you!! Not sure when, or if I'll be testing (scarred by too many :bfn:). I usually just wait for :af: , but if it's not here by the 24th, I'll test.

Good luck ladies!!!! :dust:

hey ladies.. hope you're all well and obsessing :) x .. well am now 8 dpo and nothing major to report :(... had dull cramps in lower tummy last nite 7dpo and back ache as well, also had them the evening of 6dpo, this morning not much, i notice my tummy more and am more aware of it which i think it leading me to imagine things.. (.)(.) not sore (believe me i've prodded them enough times at this stage!!!)... slight nause at 5dpo but nothing since.. oh i dont know.. i promised myself not to obsess this month how wrong was i!!! it'll be a year the 5th of may since i got my first bfp ( i was 10wks pregnant by then but had a missed miscarriage at 16wks) and i had really hoped to be pregnant again by that date.. am not feeling very positive at all and am very very down and depressed about the entire situation now boohooo :( :(....

hows everyone feeling today? am now 9dpo and only thing is still cramps and back ache.. oh and am tired .. still no sore (.)(.) though no matter how much i poke and prod them!!! now to just :coffee: until 14dpo

hey ladies.. hope you're all well and obsessing :) x .. well am now 8 dpo and nothing major to report :(... had dull cramps in lower tummy last nite 7dpo and back ache as well, also had them the evening of 6dpo, this morning not much, i notice my tummy more and am more aware of it which i think it leading me to imagine things.. (.)(.) not sore (believe me i've prodded them enough times at this stage!!!)... slight nause at 5dpo but nothing since.. oh i dont know.. i promised myself not to obsess this month how wrong was i!!! it'll be a year the 5th of may since i got my first bfp ( i was 10wks pregnant by then but had a missed miscarriage at 16wks) and i had really hoped to be pregnant again by that date.. am not feeling very positive at all and am very very down and depressed about the entire situation now boohooo :( :(....

Aww, don't be discouraged Billiejo :hugs:

Your symptoms sound almost the same as mine, and I haven't lost hope....yet. I'm 6 or 7dpo today.

It's not over till the fat lady :witch: sings!!!

thanks isi will try to remain positive ;) :) :) hope you're feeling well?? any more sympthons

Just the cramping and nausea, which seem to be intensifying.

As for the boobs, nada! :haha:

nada on the boobs as well... slight nausea just before lunch but okay since eating.. cramping slight this morning and its there again but just very slight..fingers and toes crossed :) x

Hi Ladies,

I'm 9dpo today and although the back ache i had is gone, i'm getting headaches and have sore nipples (sorry if tmi), my tests arrived in the post today and i know it's going to be really difficult to not test in the morning so can one of you please shout at me and tell me how daft it would be to test tomorrow?!?!

Good luck to you all x x x

put down the test and step away from the bathroom scarlett..... no good will come of it.. just hold out another few days :) i know i hate seeing nothing and maybe just mabye this will be all our months xx just prodded my (.)(.) and nipps are a tad sore (that or the incessant prodding over the last 9 days has finally taken its toll!!! )....

Hello ladies!

Scarlett...dont test...trust me its all bad testing at 10 dpo( I know I just did it 2 days ago)

I know, i know, i'm really trying, but it's all i can think about.

All this ttc stress is turning me into a raving lunatic.

Thanks though, it's nice to have some support from people who understand.

Lol Ive taken waay too many tests the last couple of days and it is driving me even crazier...I never would have thought Id want to poas soo bad and now I do it every couple of hours just to see my little lines...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->