New Here. TTC #2. Buddy?

Shocklee16

Mommy to Ethan
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm new here on this thread. I haven't been on in awhile. I have a 6 year old little boy and now my fiancé and I are trying to conceive baby number 2. Any tips and tricks? I'm taking pregnacare vitamins at the moment. I read on another forum how good they were. I just started my period today so I'm hoping to learn the whole bbt thing. Thanks guys! :)

Hey shocklee :flower:

I only use opks and keep an eye on my cervical mucus hopefully this will be enough for me but I know there is a few other things you can do to increase your chances am sure somebody will come along and fill you in on it all. Where you on the pill or anything before now?

Hey guys! I was on the birth control pill but just stopped recently. Thank you!

Hopefully your cycles return to normal fast with my daughter I got pregnant my first cycle of it so fingers crossed for you.

Hopefully your cycles return to normal fast with my daughter I got pregnant my first cycle of it so fingers crossed for you.

I certainly hope so. If I can figure out how to do the bbt and what it means I could get pregnant this go round!! 😝

From what I've read it's pretty straight forward if you put your tempts into fertility friend each morning it will be able to tell you when you ovulated.

Can I also say your age gap will be great my son was 6 almost 7 When my daughter was born and it was perfect everyone thought it was a large gap but he was a great help and they are so close x

From what I've read it's pretty straight forward if you put your tempts into fertility friend each morning it will be able to tell you when you ovulated.

Can I also say your age gap will be great my son was 6 almost 7 When my daughter was born and it was perfect everyone thought it was a large gap but he was a great help and they are so close x

I'm so glad you said that because I've been extremely worried about the age gap. I keep freaking out that my kiddo won't be close to the new baby, etc. But I'm going to take your word for it! 😋

I'm going to work on researching more on bbt as I don't get how the things work and what not.

Hi! I have a 5 year old and havent been on in years!!

Hi

I have a 6 year old too and now ttc 2 xxx

Hi my little girl has just turned 4 and we are now TTC#2 also.

First month was unsuccessful as my period has just showed up boo! but fingers crossed we all get BFP's soon!!!

Hello Ladies! So excited to be here :). I too am TTC #2 for a couple of months now with no success... I do BBT chart with FF. Feel free to look at my chart below... I am currently waiting for Ovulation any day now... Or the confirmation of! Also, I have a 4 year old boy! Good luck all.

I'm on my first cycle of ttc #2 as well. Though I think af is on her way. Currently on cd28 and still negative tests. Dd is almost 1, and we're ready for her to have a sibling to grow up with Hopefully it happens quick for you guys?

I also use fertility friend. I highly recommend going through the lessons they offer to learn more about BBT.

We are getting ready to start back TTC number 2. Our son is almost 22 months. We were trying but I had a chemical in February so decided to take a couple months off. So now just waiting for AF to show up.

I just ovulated yesterday!! I did a test and it was peak. Woot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->