New here, unfortunately. Sorry. :(

snipsnsnails

Reaction score
I just started having my third m/c today. Out of my last five pregnancies now, I've had m/c, baby, m/c, baby, m/c...so I'm hoping for a baby next :)

I was 7 weeks PG when I started spotting yesterday and went to the Dr. today. The u/s showed a little tiny baby just under 6 weeks and no heartbeat. My spotting picked up to bleeding this evening.

So here I am...waiting for my next cycle to TTC again. I've been TTC since September of last year. uggh.

Sorry that you've found yourself here. :hugs:

sorry your here hun, i'm pretty much same as you i've had a mc before all my full term babies, i've also just had a mmc so keeping my fingers crossed everything will be ok next time x x

So sorry for your loss xx

Im sorry for your loss, its awful. I think its the strangest thing when it happens like that, M/c then successful baby then M/c and then baby again. I guess thats what does make you realise that it must be that something just wasnt quite right with that particluar pregnancy. When I miscarried I just felt as though Im going to be doomed and every pregnancy is going to end in M/C but I've now realised just how common it is even amongst woman that have carried successfully. It really can happen to anyone. Take care and Good luck for your next BFP x

:hugs: sorry for your loss hunni, good luck for next time!

I'm terribly sorry :( I don't think any of us wanted to post here.. so I know what you mean.. but these are an awesome group of ladies!! Lots of dust to you!! :dust:

Hey I was jus thinking the same thing... I had a mc first time i got pregnant, then i got pregnant with my daughter( she's 2 1/2 now) and i am having a mc now ...hopefully the baby will come next.

So sorry you find yourself here :hugs: Despite never wishing it on anyone, you are in a very supportive place to help you deal with this. Fingers crossed for you that your pattern continues with a baby next time xx

Hi snipsnsnails

So sorry that you have found yourself here, all of us wish we hadn't, but it is the most supportive and wonderful community you could find, given your horrid circumstances. I hope this doesn't upset you, but rather makes you smile, I have taken to describing myself as 'clumsy' I seem to be developing such a habit of losing babies, loss at 10 weeks, loss at 6 weeks, beautiful healthy 2.5 year old, loss at 12 weeks (despite seeing heartbeat at 7 wks) I am still struggling to regroup from the last loss as I was utterly devastated, but 4.5 months on things are starting to get better. A midwife friend of mine told me after my 2nd loss that the hard part is getting pregnant and we have all proved that our bodies can do that. Those of us with other children should also take comfort that we have successfully carried a baby to term. I know that probably doesn't give you any comfort just now but you WILL go forward from this to happier times.

Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->