New here. WEIRD symptoms...

SoonToBeMrsC

Reaction score
Okay, we're not yet ttc, but lately I've been feeling really weird.
My periods are always (28 days exactly until next cycle) regular and lasting about 6 days with the last 2 days off and on spotting. My last period wasn't so heavy and only lasted about 3-4 days, no off and on spotting, just STOPS out of nowhere. On the 14th day after my period had started my breats were feeling raw like. Then later the next day my throat started hurting. A couple hours later I felt like I had been ran over by a mack truck. I had flu like symptoms, etc. (dizziness, chills, my skin hurt to the touch, earache, horrible headaches, lower dull constant backache, sore/yucky throat, runny nose, burning/tired eyes, extreme fatigue, gas, burping more than usual, somewhat hightened sense of smell, loss of appetite but starving). The very next morning I took my temp and it was at 103, but within a couple hours it went down to 100. I layed in the bed ALL day. It wears off around 8pm or so. At that time I'm having horrible headaches, gas, abdominal cramping, lower dull but constant backaches, 99-100 temp, fatigue, tired eyes. Also had weird/vivid dreams. Then the next morning my throat is dry/itchy, coughed up thick red/dark green mucus, nose stuffy, headaches, lower dull constant backaches, gas, abdominal cramping, sneezing.

Has anyone ever experienced these types of symptoms and got a positive pregnancy test?

I'm actually praying that this is what I hope it is.
I get married in a little over 4 months but I would be estatic to walk down the aisle with my little baby bump showing. <3 :happydance:

Also, when I was in the shower last night, I felt a not so dull but not so sharp pain run across my abdomin. Didn't hurt just felt a little weird.

I hope these symptoms are your BFP! As a nurse though, with a temp of 103 and green mucus, these all point to a nasty infection. Not sure where you are located, but the flu has DEFINITELY been getting everyone around here. I recommend going to your primary care provider or an urgent care center and getting checked out, especially if the symptoms of green mucus and high temps continue. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

i hope this is your bfp, but i have just had flu and this is how it started then i felt truly terrible culdnt even brush my hair without it hurting. im only just starting to feel better and it started a week ago :( xx

Having just had these symptoms (and not having O'd yet) i ended up with a massive, nasty double ear infection which led to a ruptured ear drum. I'd take a pg test, and call your Dr !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->