New here, Well kinda new, Back again!!

ParadiseX3

Reaction score
Hello hello hello Im Jessie :flower: My husband is Cesar. We arent married but since we do live together we consider ourselves married. We've been together a few years and yeah i love this guy :hugs: The last time i shared my story was around my first miscarriage, January 11th 2014 at 6 weeks. Well, Ive had not only one but two more!! :shrug: :cry: May 7th at 5 weeks and November 25th at 8 weeks. It was been tough but we tried not to let our emotions wreck us or our faith!! I did not have insurance at the time so no doctor would help me figure out why i was having these miscarriages, but now we are going to make a appointment soon, going to get checked out and ask a few questions, try to figure out if it was horomones or something we couldnt prevent, was it my fault.. Plus since my miscarriages every month during my "monthly visit from aunt flo" i get extremely sick, very painful stomach pains, heavy bleeding, vomiting nonstop for 4-6 days straight without eatting anything at all. Its torture. I hate it. But im trying to remain positive!! Im 21, well im turning 22 in two months and i hate hate hate hearing "your to young" no way! Im very ready, Ive had the taste of being pregnant 3 times and had it taken away!! Im not saying we're ready right now but id atleast like to have some ladies to chat with about my situation. I love kids so much, i even work at a daycare :flower:

Welcome back!, so sorry about the miscarriages I have had a few myself, unfortunately when they are early its hard to know what went wrong, your doctor can run tests though to see if you have MTHFR gene mutation or high NK cells , he or she can also run your hormones to see if progesterone is low. I knew one lady online that kept getting pregnant and losing them early after several miscarriages she was finally tested and turned out she had MTHFR and needed to take 5mg of folate a day to keep her pregnancy , once she increased her folate intake she was able to carry to birth.
https://mthfrliving.com/health-conditions/preparing-pregnancy-mthfr-mutations/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->