New here!

Tova

Reaction score
:headspin:
Hi there,

My name's Tova, recently found out I was pregnant on Thursday! MASSIVE shock at first, was using contraception. After long discussions with my parents and my boyfriend we've decided we can make this work. I never used to be particuarly for or against abortion, but now i am DEAD against. I could never do that to myself or any child of mine.
I'm only 23, unmarried and still living with my parents so it isn't the most idealistic situation but everyones been very supportive. My boyfriend has been amazing despite being really frightened himself. There have been tears and arguements but we're coming round to the idea slowly. (i'm secretly very excited but i don't want to burden him with that right now!) so i decided to join a forum so I could talk to other people about pregnancy. I'm only 7 weeks gone so really early stages, and have decided not to announce it to too many people until this critical stage is over. I already have a craving for jam and am loving the excuse not to diet!
Anyway, nice to meet you all, I look forward to chatting on here with you all!

Love,

Tova xx

Seems alot like my situation except I'm younger :)! Welcome & Congrats

xxx

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hello/th1hi.gif

Welcome to baby and bump!

OMG.....your story sounds like the exact place I was 9 yrs ago!!!! And I can tell you, Jade is worth every tear, argument and scarey moment I had when I was in your position, and......my Mum & Dad were/are the best Nanny & Grandad ever, they dote on her! (Sadly my Mum is no longer here, but Jade was her life). It all worked out great!

Congratulations babe and wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

I was 22 when I found out I was pg with Kayleigh. Similar situation except the father wasn't involved until the late stages of the pregnancy, but it all worked out in the end.

I didn't live with my parents once Kayleigh was born, but they were still amazing and helped me with everything.

Welcome to B&B hun!:hi:

Ah thank you so much everyone. You're all so kind :blush:

Hi there,

this is my 1st time on here. My name is sallie, im 34 married to my husband troy and mother to 3 boys 15,9 and 2 and have been trying for number 4. Im waiting in anticipation my period is 3 days late i have plenty of pregnancy signs, just as i did with my other 3, iv also been charting my bbt and 2moz will be the 18th day my temperature has been high, just 1 thing letting everything down my pg tests keep telling me negative:wacko:. Iv not had this before with the other 3, im begining to think im getting all the dodgy tests. Anyone with advice or knows why this is happening, please let me know it driving me mad.

sallie

Hi Tova

Im a complete beginner with this internet stuff, I posted my introduction in your thread by accident, Iv put it in the right place now (i think?), just thought id apologise. Hello anyway and congrats on your pregnancy. Everything will work out just fine im sure, I was only just 18 when i had my 1st son and was living at home, but parents werent very supportive, it all worked out in the end tho. Hope to speak soon.

love sallie. x

:hugs: Hi Tova, Welcome to BnB:hi:

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back