New here :)

daisyr21

Cookin' baby # 3
Reaction score
Hi,

Well I find myself in this forum because I had my first miscarriage in sept at a little over 2 months. DH and I decided to just focus on each other and our family and not worry about the whole baby making thing till the new year. So now we are officially NTNP. I'm feeling pretty relaxed with this approach, except of course when the date for AF is coming around I can't help but get a little anxious. We have been married for almost 6 years and we have two kiddos, a girl 6 and a little boy 4. I hope you ladies help me to stay relaxed :haha:

Hiya hun, sorry to hear about your miscarriage, glad you're taking that approach though, sometimes its best to just try and relax about it otherwise the stress just doesn't help with things IMO. We're NTNP and have been for the last few months, we've got a little boy Callum whos 2 now so we feel ready for the next one :p xxx

hi daisy! sorry to hear about your m/c! I'm ntnp as well for #1. 11dpo at the moment...bfn this moment but still holding onto some hope. keep in touch we can try and stay sane together!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->