New here. . . :-)

happyface82

Reaction score
Hi there!

Just wanted to say hi really! I have been around BNB for some time now but my time has come to actually join you :) I have been married for 2 years in August and now that my husband has secured a job we decided to try for a baby soon!

We both want this so so much which makes it so perfect, however since my husband is a bit scared of suddenly starting to try one day we decided to stop using condoms in about a month...but for him to still pull out..and then by July. . ..to start properly :)

Anyone else starting at that time? This is so exciting I can not stop thinking about it! I've wanted it for so long! :happydance:

:hug:
M

Welcome to B&B! I hope you get your BFP soon!

DH and I are starting to try in December, so I'll be following you into TTC a few months later.

Hello :wave: I'm sure there is a few people that will be moving into TTC in the next few months. If you want to find someone at the same time, try the WTT list.. it's got everyone's name on and when they plan to try. Hope you enjoy your 'short' stay here!

Hello and welcome,
I'll be moving over to ttc in Sept so not long after you, i was there the beginning of the year but had to put ttc on hold for a few months so i moved over here, but i am a member of a team in the ttc section called 2010 baby for all those trying for a baby in 2010 if you want to come over and join us readynwilling from here is over there too x

Welcome to WTT!!

We are hoping to try June/July time so who knows, maybe we'll get to go to TTC together.

Hey hun and welcome
Sounds very exciting and july is sooo close.
Me and OH will be trying July next year! so a year behind lol
x

Hello and welcome to BNB - hope your stay in here is short and sweet! xxx

Thank you all for your welcome messages! Its great to be here in this forum and meet so many people in the same situation! :)

xxx

hi there! Welcome to WTT - it will be short and sweet as July will be here before you know it!! I am a september girl so not too far behind you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->