• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here

babybaillie

Reaction score
Have posted on others posts, thought it was time to do my own.

Had been with my oh for almost 9 years. We have a 4 year old daughter just now. Im 23 weeks pregnant with a 2nd daughter and hes told me if i keep the baby he wants nothing to do with me or the baby. He will however continue to see our 1st daughter 2 days a week etc. Its killing me. I love him so much and depend on him for everything. I have no friends here as i moved here to be with him. Fell away from all my other friends because i live so far away and because i was more interested in spending time with OH instead.

Me and 1st daughter moved into a flat of our own 5 mins away from him. SO far hes blown hot and cold. But i just keep praying he will come round as he is such a good dad to our 1st daughter.

I havent told my family im pregnant. I dont no how to. As OH threw us out when DD was 7 months old and my family never forgave him. ALthough it didnt last we got back together. Ive managed to hide this pregnancy so far by saying ive put on weight and pretending to be attending a diet class. My family will be so upset when i do tell them. My mother can be so harsh and cold and i just no she will not speak to me for the rest of the pregnancy, which is one of the reasons its gone on n on. But im not going to beable to hide it for much longer. Any advice on this? Im 33 believe it or not. But my mother treats me like a child. She critisices my parenting all the time, and although we are close, i just dont think she realises how nasty she can be.

Im so worried about going into labour and giving birth alone. How will i get 2 the hospital and home again? its embarassing being in this position and i just dont no how to get out out of it.

Welcome hun :hugs:

Don't you think it would be best to tell your family sooner rather later? The later you leave it, the more fuel your adding to the fire to give your mum amunition to get more mad at you. I know it's hard, but it will be better for the long run. You say you are close to your mum, maybe sit down and have a heart to heart with her, explain everything and see if she can understand?

How far away from your family do you live? Would you ever think about moving back? Then FOB can travel to see DD?

Sorry if you think I'm snooping!!!

:flower:

I just dont even no where to begin to tell her. As i no all ill get is i told u so about my ex!!!

They live about 15 miles away. Not much but its 30 miles there n back n with d price of diesel its a niemare.

Dont want to move back there now, and have ppl talk about me, on my own with 2 wee ones n no man.... At least if i stay here no one knows me.

why dont you move somewhere diff.. if its possible.. a new place.. make new friends etc..

i think you should tell your family if your too scared maybe write a letter???

Say you understand why they will be mad and your sorry and just really need someone to talk to just now?? Im sure if your very honest with your mum she will support you..

I have a 6 month lease on this place so feb is when it runs out. Cant see me moving less than a month after baby is born.

Meeting friends is just never as easy as it seems. My daughter has started nursery and so far only one mum seems interested in speaking. Its horrible. Everyone else seems to have there own friends.

unfortunately making friends is one of those thing syou have to put 110% into to get any benefits from, people wont come to you.. you have to put yourself out there, do as much as you possibly can.. organise a picnic.. anything! keep going and keep talking to the other mums im sure once your a regular they will see you as a friend too. maybe theyre just a bit clicky.. but if i were u id butt my way in there and make friends! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->