New here!

J

Jodimarie

Hi ladies! Im not new to this sight I was here a few years ago under a different profile (I dont remember my log in info lol) but i havent been here for so long to ill just say Im new ;) My name is Jodi and I have a 7 1/2 month old son named Kaiden :D It took me 3 years to get pregnant with him due to my pcos :/ He's the love of my life! Right now I'm waiting to try and conceive until December/January because I'm breast feeding and havent gotten my period yet. So i'm waiting until im done breast feeding and my son turns 1 year old :D I'm getting super antsy about trying to conceive again and I think I have pregnancy fever! I loved being pregnant! Anyways i'm glad to be joining and I hope to get to know you ladies :)

:welcome:

My 1st son is named Kaydin! He's almost 5 though. I hope if and when you decide to wean, or if he weans himself, it won't take long. :/ was heartbreaking when my 2nd weaned himself. I miss breastfeeding itself.
Pregnancy....if I can just not pack on 70 lbs every time. :sigh:

Yea I tried weaning recently because my supply has always been low (stupid pcos) and taking pills all day long for it and still needing to supplement with formula is exhausting lol but I couldnt do it yet, I realized I wasnt ready and went back to it. Im in the process of losing weight too since i gained 40 pounds AFTER i had him. I only gained 30 pounds and lost it all a week after I gave birth but then i started craving sweets and junk and packed on the pounds..Im doing really good though and have lost 12 pounds since last month :)

I lost all my weight and then some AFTER breastfeeding. I had a over supply causing massive leaks and a lot of thrown away milk. I went from 206 to 154 in 6 months. 12 pounds is amazing!!! :)

Thanks! Man I wish I lost weight while breast feeding! Breast feeding made me eat lol Its so weird how you can have an over supply with pcos just as much as a low supply. I now a few ladies with pcos who have an over supply and a few that have a low supply like me. So weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->