new here

babycate

Reaction score
hey there, just came across this site. havn't chatted like this befor and know that I could use a little support at this exciting time!!!!

https://www.smiliegenerator.de/s31/smilies-26782.png

Hello babycate :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

I take you are expecting?

Look forward to getting to know you! x

Hi Babycate :wave:

Welcome to BabyAndBump

:dance:

Do we congratulate on a bump? :wink: How far along are you?

Hey there!!! :happydance:

Great to hve you on Baby&Bump ....

CONGRATS :D

Look forward to chatting!!!

Imi
xxx

wow! Thanks for the welcome.... I have only just found out that I am just about 6 weeks along in my pregnancy. I have not told many people yet, it is difficult to wait to tell some people, like my folks.... my sister is having her first little one, due on Christmas day... I feel like I should wait and let my folks know after he is born.
This seems like such a precious time... i pray that everything will be healthiest possible in my first trimester...
I live alone, with my two furry friends, a cat and a hudge puppy. I will be going to training school for the dog come the new year... I will also need to move to a different appartment... I have loads to do! and have to reminde my self one thing at a time!! in LIGHT and LIFE, Babycate

Awwwwwwwwwwww Congratulations babe!!

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs: x

I had such a warm welcome when I joined..... I lost baby on Christmas Eve, i am sooo emotional. It is going to be so difficult to return home and back to everyday life.. I wish that my holiday with my family was different. My Sister's baby was due Christmas day, she will be induced tomorrow... I need to stay present for her... I am excited to meet the little guy.. and my heart hurts from my loss. :cry: Babycate

Babycate im so sorry for your loss, sending you a big hug right now... :hugs: :hugs:

hey hun im new here too but i do post in another forum called pregancy forum and everyone is lovely there and iv been told everyone is lovely here too

Are you pregnant or do you have an LO?

Thanks for your support. I can feel the hugs sent.....Babycate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back