New Here!

dgirl

Reaction score
:hi:

DH and I are planning to TTC again starting in July. We currently have a 2 year old and an almost 5 year old! I'm so excited. Baby fever is rampant here. :hehe:

I can't wait to get to know you all!

Hi dgirl :) im new too. Hubby and I hoping to TTC #1 as soon as my medication has left my system.. Baby fever is rampant here too! Good luck and baby dust to you!

Thank you! I have an appointment to wean off of my medication in 2 weeks. The doctor said it should be about a month before it's out of my system completely so that will get us ready about 3 weeks before we start trying.

Welcome! I have an almost 9 month old and I already have baby fever! I was on these forums whole trying for her and during my pregnancy and now I am back, in the WTT forums. :)

Me either Sarahuk :haha:

Welcome dgirl and flossie :wave:

We hope we'll be blessed with another sarahuk :)

Hi I'm wtt for number 3 too, my boys are 3.5 and 1.5 hubby is thinking of August 2016!!!!!!!! I was thinking of maybe December/January 15/16 so will have to see nearer the time. I'm still breastfeeding and af has not returned yet, I would love to know if I'm currently fertile but it seems to be a mystery at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->