New here

Brea26

Reaction score
hi Iv just found out I'm pregnant with twins. 6 weeks 2 days. One has a low heartbeat of 80 and other was able to be found at time of scan. Can anyone relate? Im stressing. I could loss both. With fetus A having such a low heartbeat. And B not having one. Is baby A Limey to survive?? Just wanting to hear from anyone with simple experiences. Thanks.

Hi Brea, twin pregnancies can be stressful. Your job is to stay positive, keep busy and distract yourself. I bled constantly with my twin pregnancy and went to emerg multiple times. They saw the blood and explained to me that when babies dig in in the first 8 weeks it’s pretty hard work. I don’t know what a low heart rate could mean, but do you have access to another scan in a week? I found having regular scans helped my anxiety. Line up some goid movies, eat healthy, take care of yourself and try to get in to get some more scans done. Hang in there, the first 3 months are rocky!

6+2 is definitely within the time frame where it's hotter miss whether a heartbeat will be seen on ultrasound, and when it does start it's on the low end. So its entirely possible that twin As heard had only just started beating and twin Bs hadn't started yet. I would give it a week or two and rescan and really try not to worry in the meantime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->