• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Here

sandy299

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Sandy. I'm 32 years of age. I have baby fever bad but my dh wants to wait. I start a new job next week and he wants me employed at least 6 mos. I am hoping to give up my bcp's in October and try in Jan once we have our talk in October after I'm working 6 months.

I hope to meet other women in my age group who are in simular situations so we can wait together. I have been on other boards and it seems most are younger than me and don't understand me as much as women my age would.

Thanks

Sandy

:hi: Welcome to the forum! Good luck TTC when the two of you decide to start!!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Hello Sandy, Welcome. I'm pregnant with my first at 31 so we are of similar age. Wish you lots of luck with your upcomming TTC journey. xXx

Hey Sands,

welcome to this board.... I am in a bad space. very traumatised by my DHs attitude to TTCing at the moment.....I am sure you will find lots of support here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->