New here

MrsB09

very cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I've been hanging around the WTT forum for a while now but we've finally decided to NTNP until Xmas and then in the new year maybe take things a bit more seriously if we've still not got a BFP.

I should be ovulating around weds next week so I guess I'm in my fertile period now. Yesterday morning we BD'd & afterwards I went to the loo as I usually do. Afterwards hubby said "aren't you meant to stay in bed for an hour with you legs in the air or something" which made me giggle, I don't intend to change anything for this cycle at least as i want to relax into baby making. Then last night I enjoyed a Chinese & a cider in front of X Factor & he said "oi, stop drinking, you could be up the duff with my baby!" bless, I really didn't expect him to take it this seriously. (for the record all week I eat really healthily & Saturday is my naughty day!)

I'm finding his broodiness incredibly attractive. He's asleep right next to me now so I might just have to jump him and wake him up ;) baby making is fun so far!

Baby dust to you all xxx

aww, bless your cute OH! Sounds like he is enjoying the baby-making :D

I'm also hoping for a BFP before Christmas - baby dust to you! And welcome to NTNP!

Welcome to NTNP! Your hubby sounds very sweet :)

My OH is very wary of TTC stuff like temping and OPKs and happily I wanted to casually NTNP too and we're enjoying it so far - it's kinda cool BDing without contraception! He's amusing though - despite all that, the other day he was asking about fertile days and how they're worked out.

That's cute!

Good luck, hope you have an enjoyable but short stay in ntnp.

x

Oooh another Herts lady! Hurrah!!! Welcome and hope your stay here is short :) Your hubby sounds so sweet, bless :)

xxx

Thanks ladies, I am definitely enjoying the NTNP so far.

Let's hope that none of us are here for too long though eh?! I hope that your Mondays were enjoyable - mine was very hectic! x

Ahhhh St.Evenage, I know it :) And hey Lucy!! I used to live in Berko :) Still go there to Ciente for my hairchops (was there last night in fact!). I live in Chaulden, just near the pub on the canal at Winkwell so still close to Berko! Nice to see such a close local on here :) I really miss living in Berko, it's so nice.

xxx

Ahhhh St.Evenage, I know it :) And hey Lucy!! I used to live in Berko :) Still go there to Ciente for my hairchops (was there last night in fact!). I live in Chaulden, just near the pub on the canal at Winkwell so still close to Berko! Nice to see such a close local on here :) I really miss living in Berko, it's so nice.

xxx

That's so weird, that's the hairdresser I go to! Small world huh? It's 30 seconds from my office and the best haircuts I've had...and the free glass of wine/nice head massage doesn't hurt, heh! I do love Berko - moved here August of last year after I graduated from Cardiff (originally from Southampton). I don't drive yet so I don't know the area amazingly well but I like strolls along the canal etc! Ok I'll stop waxing lyrical :) xx

Oh my gosh, this is so odd! I am originally from Cardiff, and I went to uni in Portsmouth and my ex-hubby is back at Uni in Southampton currently. Crazy!

Yes, I agree re Ciente it is a fab pampering experience :) Who does your cuts? I have Charlie and I wouldn't ever have anyone else now! I have really really thick curly hair and she has been the only stylist that I have been to who has known how to deal with it properly! And you get to work in Berko too! Lucky thing! I used to live right next to Sportspace (which was handy for the gym!).

I could wax lyrical too so feel free to carry on :)

xxx

PS: If you like walks along the canal then I definitely recommend wandering down to Winkwell to the Three Horseshoes (unless you have already!) - lovely pub. They are having a halloween event tomorrow night at 6 with a haunted boat, spooky walk through the woods (with rewards if you make it!), scary stories, apple bobbing etc, I'm sadly very excited about this!!

Oh my gosh, this is so odd! I am originally from Cardiff, and I went to uni in Portsmouth and my ex-hubby is back at Uni in Southampton currently. Crazy!

Yes, I agree re Ciente it is a fab pampering experience :) Who does your cuts? I have Charlie and I wouldn't ever have anyone else now! I have really really thick curly hair and she has been the only stylist that I have been to who has known how to deal with it properly! And you get to work in Berko too! Lucky thing! I used to live right next to Sportspace (which was handy for the gym!).

went to Portsmouth uni too :D

Wow! What did you study and when did you graduate?? I was doing Computing and left in 2006 :)

xxx

Psychology, finished 2002 and left portsmouth itself 2004 :D

Small world :) How on earth did we all end up leaving to glorious, sunny south coast for this!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->