New here

it is a small world! i'm only an hour if that from portsmouth still, grew up in Cornwall so miss the sea loads

It'll be worse when you move up here, it's about as far from the seas as you can get in all directions!! I miss the sea too having lived in Cardiff (but not in the city) for 18 years and the Portsmouth. Keep meaning to have a trip to the coast but never get round to it! Cornwall is such a beautiful part of the counry, you must miss it. We went on holiday there for my birthday over the May Bank Holiday this year and is was wonderful, and some absolutely scorching weather!!

xxx

I do miss it and I don't, the majority of my friends left Cornwall at the same time, only missing it when thinking about when we have a LO

I bet. It would be a great place to bring up a LO. But, the home counties are pretty nice too, once you get to the rural bits anyway...and generally you don't have to go far to get to them :)

xxx

it's quite rural where we are now which is nice, just some key family still in Cornwall :(

:( Hopefully they will all be able to come and see your new place once you move.

xxx

Aww, I've had a crazy week or two and haven't really logged in...only just spotted these latest posts! Thanks for the canal tips, Carreg...hubby works a lot of shifts so I'm keen to get outside to nice places when we occasionally get the chance! I do think Berko is fab, and it gives me an easy life - I work in the centre and live pretty much across from Sportspace! I joined about 6 weeks ago and am enjoying it so far :) Trying to get fit for my own health and to give me more energy in case I do get pregnant!

Hope you're all well! :dust:

Wow Lucy, you must live almost in the same place as we did!! We lived in Douglas Gardens right next door to Sportspace.

I am a Sportspace member also but tend to go just to Hemel, we joined about 6 weeks ago too (are you sure we're not some sort of weird twins?) after a 1.5 year lapse and we're really enjoying it. We managed to get a spot in a Zumba class for the last 3 weeks and that is awesome! I'm trying to get fit for those reasons too, I don't really need to lose any weight but I do want to tone up so my abs last longer (as they always give up faster with pregnancy number 2!) than they otherwise might before I get a bump and so we both have more energy for a LO.

I hope you and your hubby manage to get some good quality time together :) You can always give me a shout if you want company! :lol:

How is everyone doing this month? AF is due for me in the middle of next week so I am crossing my fingers for a BFP! OH was away in France the day before I Ov'd and was too tired to BD the day after Ov but we DTD on Ov day and 2, 3 and 4 days beforehand so I am hoping we have a good chance!!

xxx

Hey Everyone! Can I join!? I am new here too.. we were TTC for 5 months and have decided to NTNP. I found it really stressful to be counting days, charting temps, and scheduling time to BD. It really took the fun out of making a baby and i'm only 23!!! So we've decided to just relax and have fun... and whenever we get blessed with a BFP we will be so happy!

Anyways, GOOD LUCK to everyone... and let's have fun!!

Welcome Trying4! Hope your stay here is short but sweet :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->