New here...

Peanut78

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new here, after having wanted to join for some time (not familiar with all the lingo yet thou....).
I live in South Africa (although I am a Norwegian national), am 30 yrs old and have been TCC since April.
Does anyone know if OPK's can be wrong. I took one today and it indicates I am OV'ing, but wasn't really expecting it right now (took the OPK just out of curiosity....).

Looking fwd to getting to know you all better....

xx

Nice to meet you. I am also new at this. Im from South Africa also. Me and DH are TTC #1. Not sure how to go about this, just looking for some friends to do the horrible TWW with. :friends:

Nice to meet you. I am also new at this. Im from South Africa also. Me and DH are TTC #1. Not sure how to go about this, just looking for some friends to do the horrible TWW with. :friends:

Hey Ritz, where in SA are you? I am in Jo'burg, just moved here 6 months ago. Yes, this is all really new to me. I never realised there was so much to conception, so hoping to learn more here. We are also TTC number 1. The TWW is horrible - talk about playing the waiting game :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->