New Here

Hello. :wave: Welcome to BnB!
I'm Kelly, 20 years old, and coming up on 28 weeks pregnant with a little girl. :cloud9:
Congratulations on your pregnancy :) I'm engaged as well (before falling pregnant). Have you two began making any wedding plans?
have a happy and healthy nine months! :flower:

Yes we have been talking wedding plans we want to get married June 2012 but I'm not sure thats gonna happen

hi and welcome! :)

I'm Hollye and I'm 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl.

congrats on your pregnancy & have a healthy 9 months :)
X

im having problems with sleeping becos of back ache!! this growing bump is soo achey haha :)

His sisters are its just his parents haven't come around to the idea yet

His sisters are its just his parents haven't come around to the idea yet

Awk pet it's early days yet so try not to worry too much :flower: They will come round eventually! Maybe when they see the scan photo-graph!! :flower:

hopefully, twelve weeks and I go for my scan I am so nervous and excited.

hopefully, twelve weeks and I go for my scan I am so nervous and excited.

Awh that's lovely! Is your OH looking forward to seeing your little baby?

I had my booking appointment and dating scan at 11+2 weeks and it was a very special day. Our little baby looked tiny on the ultrasound screen but he/she (we don't know the sex of our little one) had a heartbeat like a lion! The baby just looked like a wee peanut :blush:

Then at the anomaly scan at 20+1 weeks our little baby looked huge compared to the last time and were moving around like mad! We could even see their wee eyelids shut (you can see it in my ultrasound photograph) :cloud9:

Awe and yeah hes pretty excited to see the baby hes got his fingers crossed for a boy but I think that Baby Stewart is a girl

Awe and yeah hes pretty excited to see the baby hes got his fingers crossed for a boy but I think that Baby Stewart is a girl

Awh you very excited for your big 20 week scan then to find out the sex? :winkwink:

We have names picked out already for both as you can see, we would be happy with a boy or a girl I just think its the joy of being right lol but I also think he wants a boy to teach things too- Nervous but 20 weeks seems so far away

We have names picked out already for both as you can see, we would be happy with a boy or a girl I just think its the joy of being right lol but I also think he wants a boy to teach things too- Nervous but 20 weeks seems so far away

You will be surprised at how fast your pregnancy goes! I found out I was pregnant early at 3 weeks (on Halloween day!) and it just feels like time has flown by soo quickly ever since then! I am almost in my 3rd trimester now :happydance: You have lots of milestones ahead of you in your 1st and 2nd trimesters!

hey welcome!
im 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant with a baby boy named Jaden!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back