New here...

ebony2010

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone... just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

After ttc for 14 cycles I finally got that bfp. At 10w2d after a week of spotting I had a scan and the baby only measured 8 1/2 weeks with no fetal heartbeat. So 2 days ago after nature not taking its own course, I had an ERCP.

So glad its all over and dying to ttc again so I can try and move on and deal with it all. So I'll be hanging around here waiting to ttc again. xxx

so sorry to hear you had to go thru this :hugs: It is heartbreaking after trying for so long to finally get your bfp only to have it taken away. We had been trying since last august and finally got bfp in May. I am now in the middle of miscarrying. It is no fun and so unfair that we have to go thru these things :( Glad to see that you seem to be thinking positive and are excited to start ttc again, we also will be tic again right away!

so sorry to hear you had to go thru this :hugs: It is heartbreaking after trying for so long to finally get your bfp only to have it taken away. We had been trying since last august and finally got bfp in May. I am now in the middle of miscarrying. It is no fun and so unfair that we have to go thru these things :( Glad to see that you seem to be thinking positive and are excited to start ttc again, we also will be tic again right away!

Thank you and sorry for your loss too. :hugs:

I think I just need to ttc again so I feel like I'm actually doing something and not just sat thinking it all over.

Good luck. :thumbup: x

Really sorry for both your loses. I'm going to ttc straight away, so fingers crossed we all get our bfp soon x

you will be,i still have up and down days i guess its only to be expected:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->