new here!

Susie320

Two kids and TTC third...
Reaction score
HI~
My name is Susie and I am new here to the forum. I have two little kids and my DH and I are trying for our third. I have been trying off and on since March but still no success and find that each month that goes by is getting increasily frustrating! I am trying to remain positive though! I hope by joining a site where eveyone is going thru the same thing I am might be good for me.. I don't have much support in this process other then my husband so having some girlfriends to share the emotions with will be great! I hope to get to know you all!
:happydance:

hi hun welcome to bnb ,you will find this site a wonderful support ,cos we are all on the same journey.

thank you becky! I am really loooking foward to it! I need the support more then ever, and hope I can be good support to other as well!

hun if its support you want you have come to the right place the girls on here are wonderful.

hello and welcome, i know how you feel we started to try sept 2007, it got more frustrating every month until we started to give up, but finally after 15 months i got a Positive.

Good luck xxx

hi, welcome!!!! im new to this too. we are ttc #3 aswell, been trying for 13 months now. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->