New House For Christmas

MMAmummy

Mum to 2 boys & WTT #3
Reaction score
I'm so excited!!!

My DH had a 2 bedroom flat when we met and I've lived here for 8 years. Now with 2 kids and a big age gap we've been desperately trying to sell it. We've finally sold and had an offer accepted on a 3 bed semi and have a move in date of the 9th of December. I can't wait to have our own family home for Christmas and have an attic where I can store my Christmas stash. I'll finally have an adult bedroom that's not crammed full of toys hidden from little eyes :happydance:

Can't wait to get in and get my tree up :xmas9: xxx

Awesome!! We had our first christmas in a new house last year and it was so nice to have all that space and my own room again.

Great :) will be a lovely christmas for you all. We have a new sofa thid year which leaves more room for a bigger tree and im excited lol

We are kinda the same, we have been living in a two bed apartment and have had our offer accepted on a 4 bed semi but the lady wont move until January so living with my parents until then. I don't mind this so much as my mam is just as if not more Christmas mad and they are so excited to have the kids there is its going to be a great family christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->