new i phone user. Q

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
hiya ive just got my i phone and was wondering when posting from it can i post images?? just thought it'd be easier than using my camera-hooking it to laptop then down loading etc.

thanks.

Hiya, ive tried doin this with my iPhone, and cant see a way of doing it :shrug:

Yes you can hun, but you will need a photobucket account.
It does sound a long way round but once the Photobucket app is set up you dont have to do much :)

Sign up for a photobucket account(if you dont already have one) and then, with your iphone, download the photobucket app and sign in.

With this app you can upload your photos from your iphone to your photobucket account. It'll give you a code to paste to the forum.

*Just go into the Photobucket App
- Choose 'My Albums'
- Choose your picture you want to use(press it so it appears full screen)
- Press the 'i' button on the bottom right corner of the screen, and tap the last code (IMG code)

Come out of the app and go to BnB via your browser, and you can paste the pic link into your reply.This is what I do now :)

----------------------------------------------------

(This works for the ipod touch, iphones and ipad. The Photobucket app is also handy if you have an iphone and ipad, as you can transfer pics from the iphone to the ipad by downloading Photobucket on both devices.)

Just gonna check it's worked
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/57eda349.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"