New, impatient and stressed

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
:hi:

Gosh us girls waiting have our own section - thats fab !!!!

Well im new on here and we are waiting till feb until ttc. We are going on holiday in Nov to Mexico and would ideally like to start trying after that but H said that I have to wait to make sure that the bike season is out of the way as the races are 3hrs away and would take too long to get home if labour started:growlmad: although that makes sense and we have a house to decorate and to save some money I am sooooo broody - think about it all the time. I can't talk to H about it too much as his bike racing is the only thing he can think about at the moment - fair enough but it is eating me up inside.

Also who says that it is going to happen straight away ?? so there is no harm in starting now is there lol

Everyone has their own reasons for waiting - but how do you cope ??? TBH I am not waiting through choice - its H's and I can't look at a baby without feeling jealous and a deep feeling of longing

Look forward to speaking to you all soon xx

hiya

can understand what you mean, me and my partner have put ttc on hold for a month until we have moved as im stressed out.

hope you dont have to wait to long though

:hugs:

:hi: Welcome to BnB! I hope your stay in this section is short. Good luck with your :bfp:

Thanks girls

I think I am going to be here for the next six months:hissy: it is going to be hard !!!

:hi: and welcome. The time will fly by. I have been here for 2 months, and it seems like a blink of an eye.

Hi there!

welcome to BNB!! This is such a friendly forum and everyone here knows what its like to have to wait. I hope that the next 6 months flies by for you!! I'll try hard to make it fun for you.

Best of luck

:hug: Kerry

Hey, i know how much waiting sucks. I have to wait two years...feels like forever. But coming on here helps a lot for me. Knowing other people feel the same way is a big help xx

Hey welcome! :wave:

'tis good having our very own section isn't it - we can all be mad, hormonal and impatient together!! :rofl:

February will whizz around, I'm sure. Hope you get your :bfp: really soon after that! Sending you dust for a November baby! :dust: Ooooh maybe you'll have bubs on my birthday! (18th) lmao. hehe Best of luck, hun

Look forward to seeing more of you around the forums :D x

I dont think men understand how much it can eat u up and how wanting a baby so much can just take over your thoughts, do they?

I dont think men understand how much it can eat u up and how wanting a baby so much can just take over your thoughts, do they?

No, i'm about a thousand percent sure they don't. I think if they came on here and saw all the posts it might help them realise slightly though!

No definately not - H thinks about motorbikes ALL the time and I think about babies ALL the time :rofl: I don't think he likes talking about something that isn't going to even start to be important to him for another 6 months - he was like this about the wedding - he is soo laid back !!!! whereas I am a control freak !!!

No, i'm about a thousand percent sure they don't. I think if they came on here and saw all the posts it might help them realise slightly though!

Definately !!!

I think if they came on here and saw all these posts they would freak out a little and be thinking, "Oh my God she's obsessed .... What if she rapes me???!" lol

In seriousness, though. I can empathise. I had to ask DHs permission to join you lot in here as he isn't even thinking about that yet :( I think we'll need to talk about it at some point, to discuss what we both want and how long we're willing to wait / how soon we're happy to have a baby... Trouble is, MrBum doesn't really want to think about anything that's not going to be happening any time soon, let alone discuss it! I think the idea scares him, as he thinks me wanting to talk about it 'in the future' makes him think I want it NOW :dohh:

Men don't get this whole WTT business, do they?

I hope so - I am just rying not to talk about it too much to H and hope that in time he will come round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->