NEW itti bitti nappies in small and Medium and a wet bag..

Floralaura

Reaction score
FOR SALE- Itti Biiti nappies, all NEW.
1x Galaxy (red star print) in small, 1 Gerry (Giraffe print) in small, 1 wo-bott (robot print) in medium and 1 zeebra (zebra print) in medium and a wo-bott print wetbag..
£8 each +postage and paypal fees..

PICT2674.jpg

PICT2672.jpg

PICT2674.jpg

PICT2671.jpg

Attachments

• PICT2675.jpg
    PICT2675.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
if the small ittis and wetbag are available still, let me know, im very interested :) x

I'm interested too if the other pp don't take them.

Thanks.

looking for £8+post/fees for each item-wetbag is a robot print not galaxy though..

Was gonna say interested but the nappies were £5 odd off the website so how can it be £8 plus postage for each ?

I did not buy them in the sale. even at £8 I am losing a large amount on them already.

PICT2685.jpg

Can you return them? Surely they should give you your money back since they're new x

Can you return them? Surely they should give you your money back since they're new x

The prices on the itti website are 60% off because they are shutting down the Uk website/store(that's what I 've heard maybe it's not true that they are shutting down..) and this sales will never be repeated; almost everything it's sold out. 60% off it's quite a sale, so £8 it's a good price.

Cant return-the shop is saying they paid the full price for them too, I have tried but with no luck. I am not going to use cloth now so selling at £8 will means I am quite down but at least I get something back..

The prices on the itti website are 60% off because they are shutting down the Uk website/store(that's what I 've heard maybe it's not true that they are shutting down..) and this sales will never be repeated; almost everything it's sold out. 60% off it's quite a sale, so £8 it's a good price.

This is true. I've been in touch with them. I think nearly all the stick has gone now. The 60% off was an absolute bargain.

£8 for brand new is still cheap. Preloved go for that.

Very interested in Wo-bott nappy and wetbag and maybe other medium nappy too. They have a sale so that they can clear old stock to make way for new prints and colours. :)

Hiya! Have you got any of the red stars left! Would you do a wee discount if I bought more than one? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->