New ittis!

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
A one size fits all itti! :dance:

https://www.facebook.com/ittibitti#!/ittibitti

eee, just seen this pop up on my fb news feed! Although not getting too excited...prob ages til they hit the UK :cry:

ETA: website says September...:happydance:

Yipee! can't wait!!

Itching to get my paws on one - i can wait till september though!

are they all in 1s like the bitti d'lish? or do they need a wrap?

they're one size fits most snap in ones.

so they are a cover with inserts that attach inside - in theory you can just change the inserts and use the wrap again. I will test that though.

Ohh fabulous! I wanted to buy my PG friend some Ittis, but didnt want the sized ones! Ideal as she is due in September!

well i managed to order 3 last night and if they work will be selling my med ittis and replacing with these.

I might have to try one... I've been toying with an Itti for ages, and it's always been the fact that it isn't BTP that's put me off...

My fave thing about itti's is that they are sized....I think there are nicer looking btp nappies

well i managed to order 3 last night and if they work will be selling my med ittis and replacing with these.

yeah but postage is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am waiting! i am trying to cancel as the quote for postage was nearly as much as one nappy!

yeah but postage is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am waiting! i am trying to cancel as the quote for postage was nearly as much as one nappy!

yeah i heard, thats really crappy. it just doesn't cost that much to post to uk. :nope:

Yay perfect timing! My LO is due in november, just enought time for them to arrive in the UK and get a lil bit cheaper :D
The only thing that put me off Itti's was that they werent btp..xx

yeah i heard, thats really crappy. it just doesn't cost that much to post to uk. :nope:

i know! someone from oz told me its £6 for one nappy and surely businesses can do it even cheaper!

itti bitti also told me they wont do uk co ops!

That's terrible. If they knew how many nappy addicts (ahem... customers) they have on this site alone they'd probably change their minds. Stuff like that puts me off buying a certain brand full stop!

yeah they said there are plenty of uk stockists but i asked because me and another person are interested in bitti boos (itti fitteds) and also the prints are way better! uk stockists only do basic colour itti d'lish

also itti wipes and wet bags!!

Just seen the BTP itti and I arent that keen on how it looks :( x

i think it's fair enough that they won't do coops for the aios and sios they probably don't want to upset their uk stockists by supplying them cheaper and taking away their sales. But they should do it for the bits we can't get over here or do postage more reasonably if we want to order direct. Can a uk stockist order bits for us or are they really only available to us if we agree to pay for ridiculous shipping costs, and don't forget we could be charged customs fees on them too if we're unlucky.

I'd love some fitteds if a uk stockist could get together an order for us? :)

not sure 4b4y but i'd would be interested if that was the case, so would someone on another forum ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->