NEW july 2010 buddies :)

minimoo90

Mum to a cheekychap
Reaction score
hey, girlies :)

As june & may have groups, i'd thought i'd set one up for us..

i hope to set up a facebook group soon :)

i know mommymichelle did, but she closed it :( i hope she joins us again soon :)

sooo i want to know, due dates, where your from and bit about yourself :)

xx

JULY BABIES SOO FAR
** 6th july CHRISYMILLS08**
**July MAMANAT**
** 7th july MUM2BEAGAIN**
** 10th july MINIMOO90**
** july 14th VEGANMUM2BE & MELDMAC**
** july 20th wannabubba#4**
** july 25th -HUG-**

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/218772-july-2010-baby-due-dates.html

Hey hun have you looked in this thread?? Maybe you could find someone with the same due date as you?? :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/218772-july-2010-baby-due-dates.html

Hey hun have you looked in this thread?? Maybe you could find someone with the same due date as you?? :hugs:

everyone i've seen around that time, have bump buddies :(

They can aways have 2 bump buddies, always a good idea incase you can't hold of one:)

Ask away i'm sure someone will volunteer x

my edd is july 14th...i'm 19, fisrt baby, and a buddy would be lovely! : )

so far its not fun, all i'm doing is worrying about loosing baby, i'm incredibly bloated, constant sick feeling, and so lethargic lol!
and cant wait for my first appointment/scan!

i dont go to college, in fact i dont do anything unfortunatly.

i live with my boyfriend in a tiny 1 bed flat.

hows pregnancy for you so far?

so far its not fun, all i'm doing is worrying about loosing baby, i'm incredibly bloated, constant sick feeling, and so lethargic lol!
and cant wait for my first appointment/scan!

i dont go to college, in fact i dont do anything unfortunatly.

i live with my boyfriend in a tiny 1 bed flat.

hows pregnancy for you so far?

same, i'm really paranoid for some reason, that i'm going to loose this baby.
mines ok, not liking the constipation and constant tiredness :( I'm loving having an excuse to moan :p

same, my boyfriend lives with me, i got a decent size flat, but it's still not big enough, to have him at one end, and not be able to hear him :(

hows your boyfriend taking the pregnancy??
x

alright actually, it wasn't planned, we hadn't even really thought about kids, then i just blurted it out to him after i did the test, and although he was a bit speachless at first now he cant wait and is just as worried as i am for the baby.
what about your boyfrind, was your baby planned?

yeah it was.. i don't think either of us thought i'd actually full pregnant, so quickly.

glad your boyfriends taking it soo well, mines having a mental breakdown.lol

how have you been feeling??
have you told your parents or family yet??
x

yeah my both my and boyfriends entire family know,
i know it's only early days, but i'd rather they knew even if the worst happened.
have you told yours yet?

i'm feeling alright, i mean, i'm not scared or phazed knowing i'm having a baby, i'm looking forward to everything, i'm just sick with worry that something bad will happen : (
i dont have morning sickness but i feel ill constantly worse on a morning.

i was a heavy smoker, like 20-30 a day, trying to stop but i'm still on 10 a day. do you smoke?

i still haven't told my family, nor has my bf, don't think i will, until my scan next week... i get soo nervous that it's going to go wrong.
i don't smoke, but i'm finding the non drinking the hardest :(. especially as i have weddings, birthdays and xmas comming up, and i'm normally the one, who drinks until under the table :(

how did your family take it?
x

everyone was over the moon : )

how come you have scans so early?

because i had spotting, and cramps, i was really worried i was miscarrying...
i was too early in the last scan to see a yolk, so going back next week, to see if there's any developement :) x

Hi ladies my names Christine im 28 and on baby no 4, im due 6th july. im looking for people to chat to . xx

Hello My name is Vickie I'm due July 16th are you putting the new July 2010 thread together since Michelle has left us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->