NEW july 2010 buddies :)

congratssss x

i was hoping too, but i have no idea where to start, and the other july group is quiet popular....

You should start by putting up some new July 2010 in the Title so they all know what's going on. I know that Michelle is out so maybe you could go over to that one and copy down all the names and due dates and update the front page and post that is has been moved to the new title. Just a suggestion.

Hi - I am Donna (age 36) and expecting baby number 4 :happydance:

Due on 20th July, I haven't contacted my GP or midwife yet -still in a bit of denial -too scared something will go wrong - I am so glad to be over the 4 week stage, cos I found out on 3w + 2d crazily early. I ov'd really early and I think that is why I am so worried about something bad happening - keep thinking that an early egg may not be mature enough to be viable, iykwim??

Anyway, as each day passes I get more excited and more hopeful that all will be okay.

Congratulaions to everyone
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratssss :)
dw, i'm the same, i keep thinking that it's a dream.
xx

Please take me off the front page just learned this afternoon that my hcg levels are horrible and I am no longer pg hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months.

i'm really sorry to hear this...

i wish you the best xx

Please take me off the front page just learned this afternoon that my hcg levels are horrible and I am no longer pg hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months.

So sorry to hear this -take care of yourself xx:hugs:

Me me me!! Just got my BFP and due on the 25th!!! Still can't believe it!

Hey ladies I'm due on July 14th.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi girls, I'm 19 and pregnant with my first too! I'm 7 weeks--due in July!

hi ladies my name is nikki i am 20 yrs old and have a 2yr old daughter i am currently 6 weeks 4 days ish hpwever feeling very very nervouse as since my daughter was born in 2007 i have had 4 misscairages and 1 ectopic resulting in the loss of one tube drs have found no reason for these so this time i am further than most of my missvairages i had a scan last tuesday saw the gest sac and yolk sac but as its very early no baby or h/b yet going bk on the 24th to get some piece of mind but all being well i am due july 7th

hi ladies my name is nikki i am 20 yrs old and have a 2yr old daughter i am currently 6 weeks 4 days ish hpwever feeling very very nervouse as since my daughter was born in 2007 i have had 4 misscairages and 1 ectopic resulting in the loss of one tube drs have found no reason for these so this time i am further than most of my missvairages i had a scan last tuesday saw the gest sac and yolk sac but as its very early no baby or h/b yet going bk on the 24th to get some piece of mind but all being well i am due july 7th

Aww, fingers crossed and i wish you a healthy pregnancy x

Thanks for adding my name!!! I haven't been a member here long so don't feel like I made many friends in TTC nevermind graduating to pregnancy! Feeling a little lost...

I'm 26, this is no 2 for me. DS is 20 months.

aww,
this is my first, and have no idea what to expect yet:)

have you told your DS
x

Hi ladies my names Christine im 28 and on baby no 4, im due 6th july. im looking for people to chat to . xx

hey

number 4!!! wow. hows your pregnancy going soo far xx

Pregnancy ok so far a bit of pain a few weeks ago, had early scan, but heart beat not seen , i go back on 30th November for anotherscan so my fingers are crossed everythings ok. How you getting on.

Hi ladies. I think I'm due 7/3. I won't really know until I go to my first appt on 12/8.

Hi ladies can i join? Im due on the 27th. How are you all doing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->