NEW july 2010 buddies :)

hello!22 and expecting my second, EDD 15th July 2010, am at university studying psychology aswell as being mummy to my 4 year old, so tired! Good luck everyone Vicki xx

Hello! I am approx 5 weeks (goodness this seems so unreal at the moment!) and due on 24th July from what I can gather :) x

Hello I'm due July 2nd with my 2nd after 10yrs of waiting. Im 30yr old from the US but living in Germany. After wait 10yr everything seems new again and so scared of loosing out little pea. Anyhow would love to find a buddy like me.

Hi! I'm Klandagi and I'm originally from Florida, moving to the Edmonton area in Alberta, Canada this July with my OH. My EDD is July 14th 2010, first scan in Dec 14th 2009 and I would LOVE a bump buddy (or two or nine) for my little firefly!

Hi.....im 21 and 4 weeks 5 days preg. My EDD is 30th July! Would love to have some bump buddies :D

i want a bump buddy too i have 1 i think but not spoken to her yet im due july at sum point :D

im 24 from bradford west yorks i already have a little girl and inhertited children lol.

message me if you would like to be my buddy. xx

Kelly....ill be your buddy!!!! :D Even tho you are a few weeks in for of me! :D

xx

hey girls can i join due on the 10 of july,i'm 25 this is my second child x x

Hi, anyone looking for a bump buddy? am expecting our first around july 5th.

hey girls, i'm out

i had to have my pregnancy removed, as the yolk never developed, it's a possible molar pregnancy.

i'm going to leave ttc for a very long time :)

but i wish you all well, and have a healthy pregnancy :p

x

hey girls, i'm out

i had to have my pregnancy removed, as the yolk never developed, it's a possible molar pregnancy.

i'm going to leave ttc for a very long time :)

but i wish you all well, and have a healthy pregnancy :p

x

Really sorry to hear this if you need to talk im here as ive been through it also, Chin up xxxxx

Hi gals,

have you room for anymore?!

My name is Simone, Im 30 years old, altho not in my head!! I live in Cumbria UK and im due on the 25th July with child number 4. Yes i know im mad!! But i just love kids!

Anyhow hope you manage to get a face book page started, that would be fab!

Hope to chat to you all soon!

Simone aka Divabell

Awwh in five days out =P might set up a club for August lol xxxx

Hi Ladies, any room for me?

I'm Rachel, I'm 26 and I am currently 6+2 with child number 2.
I am due about 29th July, and unfortunately had 2 mmc this year.
I have had an early scan at 5+5 and saw gestational sac and yolk sac so consultant was happy. Going back on 8th Dec to start Heparin injections and currently taking 75mg of aspirin.

Looking for a bump buddy and any advice on staying calm as i dont seem to be very good at it!:dohh:

Rachel xxx

Hi ladies,
do u mind if i join u? im 27 expecting #3. EED is 23rd july.

Hi Ladies

How are you all? I'd love a few buddies - so if you are still looking for a buddie, please PM me.

I'm 36, expecting first baby, had 2 previous miscarriages and am a nervous wreck at 7+ 4 weeks. Morning sickness has really kicked in so have been sitting on the sofa all day feeling sorry for myself! A wee buddy to chat with would maybe take my mind of the MS - as haven't told anyone else except mum and dad so don't have friends or cousins to talk to yet ......

Hi,

The kids r in bed so i have 5 mins 2 myself lol. As i posted b4 im 27 expecting #3 and my EED is 23rd july...Have my first MW on 11th dec
Im from derby in the midlands (UK)
Have been married 2.5 yrs, DH is 31 next week.:haha:

How are all of u getting on?

Hello Ladies
Hope everyone is feeling okay.

I have had (what I thought was terrible MS) terrible sickness for the past two weeks or so, couldn't keep anything down and feeling really awful. But GP informs me I have an UTI and started me on antibiotics and haven't been sick today, nausea still persists but havent' actually been sick so YAY for an UTI lol.

Anyone else feel really heavy in their abdomen? and really really bloated? It is baby number 4 for me but OMG I look and feel about 4-5months gone lol

take care everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->