New Look for Baby Clothes

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Ive never actually even ever thought about buying Olivia's clothes from newlook, however I happend to be browsing today and they had some really lovely things in so I ended up buying her a few things for xmasand was very reasonably priced too.

Just wanted to know if any one else has ever bought baby clothes from New Look and what they washed like etc, I usually buy all of Olivias clothes from next because they wash and wash and wash.

x

hi when i had my little one i got him afew bits and bobs from there the sizing is very very small indeed i had him a 3-6 month top he was only 3 months wore it once washed it and it never fit again x

On the few things i've had have found the colour fades x

yep small, 3-6 is too small for Alfie and he's not even 10wks old yet!

And popper fell off sleepsuit first time worn!

I didnt relise they still did the childrens range! I heard they stopped! Obviously not they lied! :sulk: ;)

I did buy them for Carly when they were out around me and i found them to wash well. But again nothing will compare to next clothes when it comes to washing cothes as you say you can wash them forever and come out still looking new!

I have bought a few bits and bobs but they are very very small fitting Dec can were a size 2 and I did find they didnt was well at all, but with that said you cant beat Next.

I have had a few nice things from baby new look.. my daugher is nearly 3 and I find they have 'fashionable' things like skinny jeans etc.. things that are in fashion for teens but in toddler sizes. Cute stuff but not as good quality as next. Still, reasonable enough though. I keep goin back for more so cant be that bad there. xxx

I heard of them doing baby clothes when they started selling skinny jeans - totally put me off!

I have had a few nice things from baby new look.. my daugher is nearly 3 and I find they have 'fashionable' things like skinny jeans etc.. things that are in fashion for teens but in toddler sizes. Cute stuff but not as good quality as next. Still, reasonable enough though. I keep goin back for more so cant be that bad there. xxx

:blush:

Carly wears skinny jeans .. Not as bad as they look on the shelf , look cute with ugg boots on :)

*edit she is 3 , i dont think they should do them in Baby size!

i didnt even no topshop did baby clothes?

they did at one stage. (I saw the thread on ere lasy year sometime). I have never actually seen them for myself in store only on the website. Dunno if it was for a limited time or if they still do them. I'll av a look.

the one near me doesnt sell them niether does new look but i got leeons clothes from the new look in preston x

i didnt even no topshop did baby clothes?

they did at one stage. (I saw the thread on ere lasy year sometime). I have never actually seen them for myself in store only on the website. Dunno if it was for a limited time or if they still do them. I'll av a look.

yeh just searched for the thread on BnB:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/10894-topshop-mini-baby-clothes.html

or the link to the site is: https://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/...toreId=12556&categoryId=42400&langId=-1&top=Y

Oh was it new look or topshop they were talking about the skinny jeans.

Baby clothes wise skinny jeans is a no no imo blergh!

too uncomfy for a baby really i think ok when they are walking like maybe 2 years etc but like a 6 month old urgghhh

Oh was it new look or topshop they were talking about the skinny jeans.

Baby clothes wise skinny jeans is a no no imo blergh!

They are fine for walking toddlers (with uggs as said above by oOKayOo) but I agree for lil babies its a noooooooo! thats just my opinion x

omg they sell REAL baby ugg boots at £35 they sell them in tk maxx for £6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"