New Look for Baby Clothes

Oh was it new look or topshop they were talking about the skinny jeans.

Baby clothes wise skinny jeans is a no no imo blergh!

They are fine for walking toddlers (with uggs as said above by oOKayOo) but I agree for lil babies its a noooooooo! thats just my opinion x

I'm on about the newborn/baby stuff not toddlers :D

Yea agree i dont understand why they would do them in baby clothes how uncomfy for them! And little lady they sell the same ones in TK maxx for that price??

I desperatly want a pair but wasnt prepared to pay £35!

yeah hun they only do baby pink and the light coloured brown ones though ive seen them afew times in there makes me want a baby girl to buy them for lol have a look in your local tk maxx hun if not ill look in mine or ebay should have some x

yeah hun they only do baby pink and the light coloured brown ones though ive seen them afew times in there makes me want a baby girl to buy them for lol have a look in your local tk maxx hun if not ill look in mine or ebay should have some x

Dont have a local one , closest one is about 45 mins away!! :hissy:

Just checked they dont do website! What a bummer!

Dont have a local one , closest one is about 45 mins away!! :hissy:

Just checked they dont do website! What a bummer!

oh no hun look on ebay ifu cant find none il look in mine they always have them

Yea agree i dont understand why they would do them in baby clothes how uncomfy for them! And little lady they sell the same ones in TK maxx for that price??

£35 for toddler size or you?!! :shock:

I got some Ugg type in my size, they're gorgeous - All fur inside so comfy and haven't gone out of shape/sloppy like the cheap ones do, for £40 :happydance: I LOVE THEM!!!

right i'm gonna step up and say something now that completely goes against everything you have all said...

Bella has the topshop mini skinny jeans and they are great. They are really stretchy and have press studs all around the inside of the legs like a babygro and are no where near as fitted as the adult ones. She crawls around in them no problem. They are just not as baggy as standard jeans. If i thought they looked uncomfortable or restrictive i wouldn't put them on her but they look comfy as there is plenty of room in them around her legs. She has the next skinny jeans as well and they are just the same- plenty of room and not at all restrictive.

Felt quite ashamed to own up to putting my baby in skinny jeans :blush:

right i'm gonna step up and say something now that completely goes against everything you have all said...

Bella has the topshop mini skinny jeans and they are great. They are really stretchy and have press studs all around the inside of the legs like a babygro and are no where near as fitted as the adult ones. She crawls around in them no problem. They are just not as baggy as standard jeans. If i thought they looked uncomfortable or restrictive i wouldn't put them on her but they look comfy as there is plenty of room in them around her legs. She has the next skinny jeans as well and they are just the same- plenty of room and not at all restrictive.

aww dont be silly hun. no need to be ashamed. when I said skinnys are a noooooooooo I didnt mean to offend those who do put their kids in skinnys. Due to the view that they would be tight and restricting I have never actually bothered to pick a pair up and examine them to see if they are. I was a bit biased and over opinionated when making my comments.. sorry hun. :blush:.

Don't be ashamed

I wouldn't buy them for my babies doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't :D I never liked the sound of them when they first hit topics so never looked back on them.

x

its ok! just after reading everyone saying "nooo not for me" i felt like i had done something wrong :dohh: i know no-one meant to offend as its each to their own and just cos i like them doesn't mean that everyone else will.

new look baby clothes? been on the site and they do teens? where can i find babys? x

ah bummer never even heard of baby clothes in there feel like im misssing out hahaha any stores in london that any one knows of ?

yeah oxford street *should* do them. Think it was only flagship stores and big stores it was placed in

wooo i gota do some Xmas shpping this week i may jus hav 2 hit oxford street :D thanks lovey

£35 for toddler size or you?!! :shock:

Baby :lol:
But im not paying £35 but will pay £6 like Littlelady stated :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123