New Look Maternity Range

Piperette

Proud Mummy to 2 Boys
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these, i.e. quality, fit, etc.

Thanks.
:flower:

Hiya!
Yes have bought some bits from there. I find the jeans fab, I have the over the bump ones, and the tops and stuff are fine. The range in store is a bit limited but have bought some cute basic bits in there. Quality is fine, maternity clothes are not something I want to spend a lot of money on anyway to be honest so new look is perfect for me x

Also mothercare do a good range, bit more expensive but their blooming marvellous range is nice

Thanks, Bonnie11. I totally agree with you regarding prices and not wanting to spend too much on it. What is the sizing at New Look like? I am actually looking at some jeans. Would you happen to know they say e.g. 30in. Is that the waist or inside leg length?

Would go with leg. The waist just come in normal sizes 12/14 etc. as for fit they fit pretty normally. I am 14 normally and the 14 jeans I bought are a bit big all over, bum thighs etc so they deffo allow for you to grow elsewhere! Also I expect you are looking online but yes they have much more choice online. I just bought a whole heap of stuff and then took what didn't fit me back to the shop, they were really good about taking it back.

I don't know how the stores are where you are, but in glasgow silverburn the range was tiny, so I would order online!! I found the fit to be fine x

H&m is much better imo. I liked next and gap too.

I found new look jeans/jeggins to be a bad got when I was pg with my LO but some of my friends think they are fab.

I found h&m and top shop a more comfortable for for me.

Good luck maternity shopping :)

I love the maternity range at new look, especially the tops with the slogans on. The trousers are really comfy too and I find them very true to size. As other girls have said though the choice in store is very limited and just remember you can't get refund on sale items in new look so ordering sale items online can be risky! x

Not tried new look range but last time I loved mother care and h&m! X

I bought some over the bump skinny jeans from new look and they're amazing. Bought a size 12, they look nice and stylish, you cant tell they're even maternity! They're beyond comfy and I love them!! Definitely getting more. And they cost me £22. Money well spent IMO :thumbup:

Yes the jeans have been my saviour! They look really good and were so cheap. Yes forgot about h and m, they do good mat stuff too

Primark has also started maternity wear not sure how good it it though xx

I love my new look jeans, sooo comfy! I did find that whilst I'm normally a size 14, I had to get a 12, and they're a bit baggy under the bump but fit fine everywhere else! Definitely try something on for sizing then just buy what you like online in that size :)

The maternity range in next is fab!! I bought most of my bits from there last time. I now work for next so can get this lot on discount :) I had a few tops from newlook but not tried the jeans in the maternity range but the jeans in the normal range are really good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->