New & looking for friends :)

HI welcome to b and b, my name is emma i am 24 from the west midlands and i am 10 weeks 3 days pregnant with my 3rd (so you could say im an old hand at this lol) if you have any questions fire away.

I have notoriously difficult pregnancies, i have a blood clotting disorder and i currently have a haematoma by the placenta but i haven't hadany bleeding in the 3 weeks since it was diagnosed so i am feeling positive.

I am happily married to simon who is nearly 35, we have been married over a year but together for 4 years. I had 3 miscarriages at 6 weeks in 2006-2007, followed by aaron born a healthy 8lb 1oz at 39+6 in august 2008. Then we ha jaime at 38+5 on boxing day last year, so they are 2 years and almost 1 year respectively. Trust me they grow up so fast. (aaron is excited that he is going to be a big brother again)

I am tudying access to health professions at walsall college with the hope of going to university in september 2012 to study midwifery.

Hope you make plenty of friends. I am here for anyone.

Emma x

& Merry christmas, Hope you're all well, and had a fantastic day xxx

Hi guys!
feeling a bit rough still,
sickness is still here,
now with headaches and sciatica.
I've been off work for 7 weeks and will be going back next week as i'm moving out into a house with my boyfriend we desperately need the money, but I know working whilst feeling like this is going to be so difficult!
How is everyone?? xxxx

Hi guys!
feeling a bit rough still,
sickness is still here,
now with headaches and sciatica.
I've been off work for 7 weeks and will be going back next week as i'm moving out into a house with my boyfriend we desperately need the money, but I know working whilst feeling like this is going to be so difficult!
How is everyone?? xxxx

Welcome Rachyroux. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I got my :bfp: yesterday i am over the moon :cloud9:. Keep getting mild cramps on and off put no spotting or anything like that thank God :happydance:. I hope u feel better soon:hugs:
Here to 2011 babies
:haha:

Congratultations! My first trimester flew by. I'm sure everything will be fine :) but you can't help but question every little twinge but that's normal. :) and i'm here anytime if you want a chat :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->