New member trying to conceive and feeling hopeless

Nicolefunnell

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I just joined the website to hopefully meet/chat with other girls who are going through the same thing as me. My husband and I stopped using any protection June of 2011. (I have never been on any type of bc) June of 2012 we started actively trying to conceive and still no baby. We are trying for our first. This cycle was the first time I have ever used preseed. I will be using it two more times this cycle. I have also started to take maca pills. Has anyone tried either of these things? How did you feel? Did they work? Any help or advice is very much welcomed. I am trying not to get discouraged, but it's hard because everyone around me is having babies-family and friends. What's even harder is that they weren't even trying. I want to be happy for them, and I am, but it discourages me even more :/

Hi & welcome. I started using preseed this cycle, so I can't really say if it works or not. Sorry about the way you feel, it sucks to see others have babies so easily while others have tried for a while.

Thx, hope the site helps you out. You can learn so much from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->