New member :-) ttc baby no2!

HollyLP92

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My name's holly, and I have just joined. We are ttc baby number 2. My son is now nearly 3, we've had 2 miscarriages last year at 10+ weeks. We was so heartbroken, we decided to get contraception and have a break :) I got the copper coil out 8th December, and we are now on our 3rd month of trying. Last month, I got a bfp after 1 day late, but unfortunately period arrived. So guessing my chances where it was a chemical pregnancy. I've scrolled through numerous ttc threads and tips, and this month we have dtd quite often and been doing the 'holding my legs in the air" for 30 minutes after sex and riding the air bicycle. I've also been taking folic acid (read it's good for conception). My ovulation has been painful this month, serious cramps on my right ovary that last 2 days. And have been expremely tiered since ovulation :-( I m due my period on the 12th febuary. I've purchased some 10ml pregnancy strips online, which should arrive at the end of the week. Praying this is our month :) anyone else on the same journey as me? And due around the same time? Thanks for reading girls, I am hoping to make some new ttc buddies..

Hello Holly,
I'm sorry about you losses. :hugs:
My name is Krys, and this is technically our first month TTC. Before having my son my cycles were very normal, now they can sometimes be outta whack...first day of my LMP was 1/2/2014, so just waiting for the witch, until then we're BDing any chance we have, just to be safe ya know, lol. It'd be nice to have someone to share the journey with, since we do not plan on telling anyone till least after 12+weeks...and I don't think my OH understands the frustration, he just gets the "fun" part,lol.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->