New member, ttc for my #1 (his #2) and looking for a buddy

Aelanu

Mom Since 11/12/12!!
Reaction score
Hi guys! My name's Jessica and like the title says- I'm new and looking for a buddy to share my journey with. OH and I have been trying for 7 months and he's not exactly the best person to communicate feelings to- in fact he doesn't even know I'm on here (he's a NTNP kind of person), but I need to fulfill my needs to express myself! I'm hoping to find someone who can share their journey with me and vice versa- I'm on #1 so very nervous and still feeling very guilty for wanting to have a baby in the first place >.<

AF is due tomorrow- but hopefully I won't see her this month or for the next nine. Wish me luck :)

Hey Aelanu, it's like fate lol keep seeing you on the threads I post @ :)

I'd say we could be TTC buddies I'm on a 29 day cycle and only on day 16 so far :( got quite a while until I can even consider testing, but hopefully we'll both get positives this time! :D x

Awww! I thought this post was completely dead! Thank you so much for responding <3

I started AF last night around 4 AM- I've got (on average) a 27 day cycle. This one is going to be interesting though- cuz she was 5 days late this time.

Hopefully we'll get our :bfp: in April though!!! Much love dear! Keep me posted and message me anytime!

Aw I'm sorry to hear that :(

Yeah same here message me anytime :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back